IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I'd have liked the above barcade far more had it been in Neo-Geo red and not blue with tacky KOF art on it. A nice clone of the big red would be most suitable. Bonus points they do a marquee to match with micronized mini-marquees to swap into it.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

I'd have liked the above barcade far more had it been in Neo-Geo red and not blue with tacky KOF art on it. A nice clone of the big red would be most suitable. Bonus points they do a marquee to match with micronized mini-marquees to swap into it.

One Neo-Geo cabinet that I have to admit that I really would love to own Tanooki, is the 2-slot goldie unit. I use to see them plenty of times in Pizza Hut's in my area for years. Sadly they weren't as popular as the big reds, but I always have a soft spot for them and wouldn't mind making room in my pad for one.

goldie06.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Video demostrativo vhs y tarifas de precios diciembre 1991 de la neo geo aes, distribuida por la empresa lasp. pic.twitter.com/oxohrqXtOE

Translate from Spanish
    Translated from Spanish by BingWrong translation?

Video demonstration vhs and price December 1991 for the neo geo aes, distributed by the company ZIKS.

BP8jA_oCQAIsGrG.jpg

Anthony..

I don't mind the gold systems, they're interesting to say the least with the classic wannabe wood grain on the front, and the odd way there's no top over the screen where a marquee usually goes. The up side is 2 forward facing speakers instead of the dropped audio from above on a normal cabinet. It's interesting as I said, if anything because of some unique choices.

• Like 1

I don't mind the gold systems, they're interesting to say the least with the classic wannabe wood grain on the front, and the odd way there's no top over the screen where a marquee usually goes. The up side is 2 forward facing speakers instead of the dropped audio from above on a normal cabinet. It's interesting as I said, if anything because of some unique choices.

Another cabinet that I recently discovered were these "lowboy" units from Australia. Looks like something I would like to have in the collection for fun.

lai_neo_geo_arcade_machine_lowboy_199918

Anthony..

Hi guys,

METAL SLUG ATTACK: 新ユニット"フライング・タラ(改)"のプレイ動画を公開!#MSA

Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

METAL SLUG ATTACK: new unit "flying cod (Kai)" play videos published! https://youtu.be/ofk_M9y0J-k #ttps://t.co/R96XBKa1Z8

Antrhony..

Hi guys,

1. The KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK includes a Digital Art Book with new concept art and design materials for DLC costumes! #KOF14pic.twitter.com/6z2GOWZqRJ

DCPl_SyVwAAnunk.jpg
  1. 『KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK』の特典のデジタル・アートブックには、DLCコスチュームの設定資料も掲載! #KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/9IJQodPoTq

Translate from Japanese

"KOF XIV STEAM EDITION: DELUXE PACK ' of the DLC costumes set article on digital art award! #KOF14 #KOFXIV

DCPmOU9UQAAP56A.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 累計ダイヤ購入で【橘右京】獲得! 破片と☆3橘右京を手に入れるチャンス! 橘右京は列攻撃と追加ダメージが強力な「攻」型格闘家です。 #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/RdaZxvsmrb

Translate from Japanese

Total diamond purchase [Tachibana Ukyo] win! Chips and ☆ 3 Tachibana Ukyo chance to win! Tachibana Ukyo is a "siege"-fighters a powerful attack columns and additional damage. #KOF98UMOL

DCPqCodU0AAMW_j.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 本日より期間限定【格闘家破片販売】! ラインナップはナコルル、クラーク、レオナ、庵、ウィップ! 破片を集めてライバルに差をつけろ! #KOF98UMOLpic.twitter.com/tSPahQzcOq

Translate from Japanese

Martial artist chip sales limited time today! Lineup is nakoruru, Clark, Leona, Iori, and whip! Collecting debris and watch the difference competition! #KOF98UMOL

DCPpldAUwAQ2yuC.jpg

Anthony...

That polymega system seems like a scam to me. It reminds me of the Coleco Chameleon which was a bust. It may just be a cheap pc with a disc drive. Seems like a bust to me.

Interesting what you have to say Evan. Let's see what happens with it once it comes out.

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Andro Dunos #アンドロデュノス est un jeu d'#arcade shoot'em up développé par #Visco et distribué par #SNK un de mes shoot préféré sur #neogeo #ネオジオpic.twitter.com/YxWAA7Fzm5

Translate from French
    Translated from French by BingWrong translation?

Andro Dunos #アンドロデュノス is a #arcade shoot'em up developed by #Visco and distributed by #SNK one of my shoot preferred on #neogeo #ネオジオ

DCSEfAdXYAE7AF8.jpg

Anthony...