IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Can not WAIT for this book!! So excited, been checking out @NeoGeoCollector on Twitter and Instagram I think the book was solely put together buy him and SNK and if I'm not wrong its the first official book out of 9 I'm the English language, all but one (French) are Japanese I think...

6.15am I was up for this baby!

MJ

Hey MJ,

Thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread and glad to see you on Atariage.com. Welcome aboard! :waving:

Yeah, me too bro. I did the pre-order for the Mega edition and can't wait for it to come out. Its like Christmas for me already knowing what to expect. :-D NeoGeoCollector is also a member on Atariage and post here periodically. Were glad to have a member like him. :)

Please enjoy your stay with the many entertaining postings that we have to offer to the community. Were glad to accept new members here and happy to have you partake to the many conversations that we have on the Neo-Geo thread. Much obliged kind sir. We can wait to see what you have in store for us! :)

If you have any inquires that pertain to the Neo-Geo, feel free to post here onto the thread. Will be thrilled to answer you as prompt as possible. You're also welcome to retract on the many pages that we accumulated here on the Neo-Geo thread as well. Hopefully, we have a posting that will be to your benefit for you . :)

Thank you again MJ for posting and sharing your nice collection of your CDZ and game collection. Its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you have all the fun here on the Neo-Geo thread and throughout Atariage! :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

This evening were with a gentleman by the name of M-Jay from BOX-BREAKER. M-Jay has a NGCDZ unit and has some really cool games with it while playing it o the Framemeister. Enjoy.

From the description,

"So, random video, been away for a week, ten days recovering from surgery. While recovering wanted to past the time playing my retro console, my NeoGeo CDZ in particular. Bought a new TV a few weeks ago and surprisingly It doesn't have a SCART. Was dumbfounded and a bit gutted if truth be told thought I wouldn't be able to play my Neo again. After doing a bit of research and asking in some of the forums on Neo-Geo.com I was pointed in the direction of the Framemeister (https://solarisjapan.com/products/xrg...) and what a piece of kit that is the only drawback? the price its £300! I thought OK I can deal with that so ordered it but thought is there something to tide me over until that arrives and someone suggested this little FlyLink HD converter (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flylink-Conv...) now I was told "its not great but it'll do the job" and it just "stretches the picture" however on trying it, personally I think the picture looks great. I was told the the FlyLink HD converter is like the Ford to the Framemeister being the Ferrari, as I said personally I think the picture looks fantastic and can't wait to put the Framemeister against it in a comparison video!"

Anthony...

Anthony,

How many times have I bloody said this in the two hours we've known each other, but totally appreciate your kind words!

Thank you!

MJ

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Sorry for the one-day late. Yesterday was the birthday of Sokaku! Sokaku appeared on “Fatal Fury 3”, “RB2’” and so on.1f3ae.png2728.png Happy birthday!1f44f.png1f382.pngpic.twitter.com/qcEoJX2bJw

DD3L3N5UwAEZJei.jpg

遅れてごめんね1f4a6.png 昨日は望月双角さんの誕生日でしたねっ1f382.png1f389.png 双角さんと言えば…まきびしっ!!まきびしっ!! お誕生日おめでとう2728.png1f38a.png1f381.png#SNK #entagirlpic.twitter.com/0SQAZh5VAA

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

Late sorry yesterday was the birthday of Mr./Ms. Mochizuki bicorne. bi-square Mr. Caltrop.! Caltrop.! Happy birthday #SNK #entagirl

DD3LtbnVYAAVSK4.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Today is Mr.BIG ’s birthday! 1f601.png Mr.BIG appeared on “AOF2”, “KOF'96’” and so on.1f3ae.png2728.pngpic.twitter.com/88BlIny27d

DD3MR-mUAAADAaf.jpg
  2. 今日は龍虎やKOF'96ボスチームでお馴染みのMr.ビッグさんのお誕生日です1f382.png2728.png ビッグさんのグレイトなスタンプもある、KOFちびキャラスタンプ オロチ編、よろしくねっ(╹◡╹)2728.pnghttps://line.me/S/sticker/8689 pic.twitter.com/akFcmsOAdi

Translate from Japanese

Today ryuko, KOF ' 96 boss team at the familiar Mr. big I of is your birthday big I of Chibi stamp of the great also, KOF Orochi character stamps, please. (╹◡╹) https://line.me/S/sticker/8689

DD3L8vuVoAAx7hK.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【お知らせ】 メンテナンスが終了いたしました。SSRヒーロー「プリンセス・テフテフ」(CV:阿部いくみ)を追加しました。また、プレイ中の皆さまにダイヤをプレゼントしております。この機会に新ヒーローをゲットしてみてください! #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/x8gv6wcN5Y

Translate from Japanese

Notice: maintenance has ended. SSR hero "Princess TechTV" (CV: Abe will try) has been added. In addition, presented with diamond to play around. Take this opportunity to try and get new heroes! #キミヒロ

DDydAtdUIAAk1m4.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. CBT開催中】君はヒーロー公式 @SNK_KimiHERO 2h2 hours ago
    ャンペーン」を開催中!キャンペーンはプレイヤーランクが10から開放されます。キャンペーンをクリアしてダイヤ大量ゲットのチャンス! ダイヤを集めて気になるヒーローをゲットしてください! #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/ygqPE2HNKT
    Translate from Japanese

[Announcement] During the diaget campaign! Campaign will be open 10-ranked player. Campaign to clear the diamond large amounts get chance! Please get the hero collecting diamonds, be careful! #キミヒロ

DD3OC8cVoAAEE2e.jpg

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Does anyone know if the MVS multi carts will work with the Daedulus converter on an AES? I'm thinking about getting one.

Hey Punisher,

I'm not too sure if it would. Maybe Shawn at the Neo Store could further assist you with that question.

Anthony..

I was scrolling through and looking at some of the birthday posts for SNK characters. Thank God they have a English post with them because Bing's translation is so bad.

"Late sorry yesterday was the birthday of Mr./Ms. Mochizuki bicorne. bi-square Mr. Caltrop.! Caltrop.! Happy birthday #SNK #entagirl"

This makes no sense.

• Like 1

That's correct Vince!

For those that aren't familiar with this product. Knights Chance is a new gambling game that is during the medieval time period The game will be soon released for the MVS system . Its also been mention that an AES release will debut shortly.

Jeff Kurtz (JMKurtz) at Neobitz is a popular and a respect member in the Neo-Geo community. He is a great programmer and trusted by many on the forums and outside the community. Unlike some members on the forums at neo-geo.com that have a checkered past, Jeff has gained the confidence from the Neo-Geo members overall. If you have questions on Knight's Chance, please contact him regarding this game or if you have questions regarding the Neo.

Here is a Youtube video to view it for yourself!

Anthony...

Has this been released yet the Home System/Cart? Hope i haven't missed it! :( MJ

• Like 1

Hey I just got into neo geo this year by picking up a neo geo cd unit and been buying games to build my new collection.

I was wondering is last hope available for the neo geo cd?

If so where could I buy one at?

Thanks!

Yeah last hope did make it to CD but in very small quantities. Unfortunately I think Ebay will be your best bet, but be prepared for the price! Good luck! MJ

Hi guys,

Anthony...

Im not sure how I add pictures but yeah was up at like 6:15 so EXCITED bout coping this gem! IMG_4422.PNG

Ant, hope you don't mind me abbreviating your name? But how can we add picS? I go to the image bit above but I've tried dragging the pic in to the URL box no joy, tried copy and pasting the name no joy, what am I doing wrong!? HELP! MJ

• Like 1

Has this been released yet the Home System/Cart? Hope i haven't missed it! :( MJ

Hey MJ,

Glad to see you back posting with us. :)

Yes, Knight's Chance was released about three years ago for the AES (but for the MVS first) . Only 100 were made for the home version. You had to specify which language version that you wanted to Jeff Kurtz (Neobitz founder) when you pre ordered. I think Jeff mention that they made more English version than Japanese.

Unfortunately, none is available on the neobitz page for others to order. But maybe in the future, Jeff might do reprints of them if the demand is high enough for it to do so.

I haven't seen any on Ebay as of late. But I can keep an eye out for you if you like. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Im not sure how I add pictures but yeah was up at like 6:15 so EXCITED bout coping this gem!

Ant, hope you don't mind me abbreviating your name? But how can we add picS? I go to the image bit above but I've tried dragging the pic in to the URL box no joy, tried copy and pasting the name no joy, what am I doing wrong!? HELP! MJ

Hey MJ,

Sure, call me Ant. No worries. :)

When I go on Twitter, Google, etc. I just highlight the image, copy, and then paste it here using Google Chrome. Try that to see MJ.

Anthony.

Edited by fdurso224

Im not sure how I add pictures but yeah was up at like 6:15 so EXCITED bout coping this gem!

That image that you have is not permitted onto the Atariage forums. Don't worry I get that as well sometimes .

So I find one of the internet and highlight it, copy & paste another one to see if it works.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

I re-arranged my setup a bit today, making it possible to capture/stream Neo Geo with my Live Gamer Portable 2.

It's not perfect, but I fiddled with the settings until it seemed mostly good. Contrast still looks a bit low, and my whites aren't as white as they should be (neo logo appears dark toward the 10:35 mark). It's still 1080p/60hz which is something.

Anyway, you can see what I'm dealing with in the below unedited video. (I'm really not brilliant at Blazing Star.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZqWqhnkxQ

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

That image that you have is not permitted onto the Atariage forums. Don't worry I get that as well sometimes .

So I find one of the internet and highlight it, copy & paste another one to see if it works.

Anthony..

Ahh gutted I missed that for the Home System! Did it come to the CD either? And def if you see one about Ant let me no for sure! Ive been recovering since 2014 so missed a lot of things, wasn't able to keep an eye on the scene! :(

And the pics Im bring to post are my images Ive taken on my MacBookPro from my Iphone (there linked) so screen shots etc but they cum up as that little blue square! Its driving me nuts!

Sorry if this ids a bit daft but thats why Ive never been to active in site and forums not that great at working out how to do things! :)

• Like 1

Ahh gutted I missed that for the Home System! Did it come to the CD either? And def if you see one about Ant let me no for sure! Ive been recovering since 2014 so missed a lot of things, wasn't able to keep an eye on the scene! :(

And the pics Im bring to post are my images Ive taken on my MacBookPro from my Iphone (there linked) so screen shots etc but they cum up as that little blue square! Its driving me nuts!

Sorry if this ids a bit daft but thats why Ive never been to active in site and forums not that great at working out how to do things! :)

Hey MJ,

Sadly Knight's Chance never came out for the NGCD or any other CD format consoles. But who knows, Maybe someday it will.

Not a problem with the images MJ. Yeah, it's a nuisance. But how about posting them on your social media accounts like Facebook, or Twitter? Maybe posting them on there, then come by and copy & paste it here.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hey MJ,

Sadly Knight's Chance never came out for the NGCD or any other CD format consoles. But who knows, Maybe someday it will.

Not a problem with the images MJ. Yeah, it's a nuisance. But how about posting them on your social media accounts like Facebook, or Twitter? Maybe posting them on there, then come by and copy & paste it here.

Anthony..

Ant,

Ahh indeed! Can i post them to Instagram then here? (use insta, occasionally twit, no FB, its evil! lol)

MJ

Hey MJ,

Anthony..

Still not getting bloody pics! Grrr