IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I have the following in my collection of consoles MJ.

1 NGCD Top loader (boxed).

2 NGCD Front Loader (Boxed).

1 NG CDZ (Boxed)

1 NGX (Boxed)

10 Neo-Geo AES units (all loose)

Quite a lot of NGPC units that I don't have exact number to say. They were like $5 dollars in local stores loose that nobody wanted them in 2002-2003,

The AES units were at one time all in repairable condition for less than $100 American dollars. 3 are being repaired at this time. Many still can't understand why I have so many and say "why do you have 10? Isn't one sufficient enough? But the prices were so cheap at the time that I couldn't pass up on them even if they were considered unworkable when they were purchased

I have been giving some of my Neo-Geo goodies away for others to benefit for free. I'm just so loaded with Neo-Geo products that I want to contribute back to others that take the time and dedication on making the Neo-Geo thread what it is today with their material that they share here with us. Here's two in the community that made videos of my belongings that they now have in their collection.

More videos from others will follow soon regarding me donating gifts from other members that participate. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEtvswSkNa0

Anthony..

Wow, thats so nice, random stuff like that never happens to me! lol

And thats a collection and a half I thought mine was a bit overkill with 7 TV systems and two Pockets.

Thats amazing! My Pocket Colors have booth recently gone to "retro Heaven" due to just so much use,

there my original units bought brand new from a store on launch so they haven't been through lots of hands and Im sure, well I hope they can be fixed. But Im desperately looking for a 'CarbonFiber Look' Slim or any Slim actually if you have one for sale?

And games, any games Im looking to buy? and aside that any thing SNK Im interested in!

MJ

• Like 1

I just got my first ever order from Southtown Homebrew in.

Their Fatal Fury set is right up there with the coolest Neo Geo stuff I've seen, but the price previously kept me away.

Then, I remembered that I've wanted this set for years, and I'm not getting any younger, so it's really not that expensive after all. YOLO, amirite?

All my previous shockboxes have come from preowned purchases, so it's nice to get my own set for once.

I opted for the red and white ones that seem to be a limited run. They look great.

I do wish the artwork was sharper in general on shockboxes, but the source images were probably gathered from 90's 'internet quality' pictures from back in the day. Reworking that to higher standards would take a lot of labor, and as is they still look fantastic.

This is Fatal Fury weekend for me. I'm starting with Fatal Fury 3, which was the first one I ever played.

CglH80cl.jpg

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 3

Wow, thats so nice, random stuff like that never happens to me! lol

And thats a collection and a half I thought mine was a bit overkill with 7 TV systems and two Pockets.

Thats amazing! My Pocket Colors have booth recently gone to "retro Heaven" due to just so much use,

there my original units bought brand new from a store on launch so they haven't been through lots of hands and Im sure, well I hope they can be fixed. But Im desperately looking for a 'CarbonFiber Look' Slim or any Slim actually if you have one for sale?

And games, any games Im looking to buy? and aside that any thing SNK Im interested in!

MJ

Thanks MJ. :)

I don't know if I have a Carbon Finer black one. They were tough to find here and when they were available, they went pretty quick to be purchased. Let me see what I have. It might take some time because I still have plenty to do. I'll let you know for sure.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with karanba72 with another great soundtrack to listen to. Let's enjoy Ninja Combat. :)

00:01】 01 OPENING
00:22】 02 THE HEAVY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE NINJA COMBAT ( STAGE 1 )
02:32】 03 BGM A
03:24】 04 BATTLE ACT 1 ( BOSS 1, BOSS 5 )
04:34】 05 STAGE CLEAR 1
04:51】 06 STAGE CLEAR 2
04:58】 07 SELECT
05:40】 08 GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE ( STAGE 2 )
08:03】 09 BATTLE ACT 2 ( BOSS 2 )
09:37】 10 NEW YORK UNDERGROUND ( STAGE 3 )
12:25】 11 BGM C
14:06】 12 BATTLE ACT 3 ( BOSS 3 )
15:34】 13 A FULL-SCALE ATTACK( FINAL VERSION )
16:05】 14 SNEAKING IN ( STAGE 4 )
18:32】 15 BGM B
19:15】 16 BATTLE ACT 4 ( BOSS 4 )
21:09】 17 DANGEROUS LIFE ( STAGE 5 )
23:53】 18 NINJA ROMANTICS ( STAGE 6 )
26:16】 19 BATTLE ACT 6 ( BOSS 6 )
27:42】 20 LAST CHANCE OF YOUR LIFE ( STAGE 7 )
30:19】 21 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL ( PRE-BOSS )
32:06】 22 BATTLE ACT 7 ( BOSS 7 )
33:26】 23 DOOR OF THE HORIZON ( INSTRUMENTAL, ENDING )
36:07】 24 GAME OVER

ARRANGE VERSION
36:16】 25 DOOR OF THE HORIZON

ADK ( Alpha Electronics, Alpha Denshi Kougyou Kabushiki Gaisya, アルファ電子工業株式会社 ) was released as an Arcade Game ( MVS, Multi Video System ) in July 24, 1990.
In addition, NEO GEO version was released in July 1, 1991.
NEO GEO CD version was released in October 31, 1994.

This game is a NINJA Action Game ( Although it differs considerably from actual NINJA. ) .
Some boss characters become companions if they defeat them.
There was a feature in the player's strange movement and the Japanese subtitle ( interesting expression ) of the demo.
ADK was making a game where a ninja appears often, but this is like the beginning of the " ADK NINJA Game ".

Anthony...

Anthony since you have 10 aes systems what games do you have as with 10 systems you must have some amount of games.

If you go on Google and put fdurso224 collection you'll see my NGDEVTEAM, Neobitz collection and my Rage of the Dragon Eng AES.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fdurso224+Fatal+Fury+collection&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgxKfH4PrUAhUIHD4KHU_YDfQQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1067&bih=529#tbm=isch&q=fdurso224+collection

Also on Google my Fatal Fury AES JPN Collection is posted up there as well.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fdurso224+Fatal+Fury+collection&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgxKfH4PrUAhUIHD4KHU_YDfQQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1067&bih=529#tbm=isch&q=ausretrogamer+fatal+fury+collection

Plus my AES loose collection with two AES units.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fdurso224+Fatal+Fury+collection&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS689US689&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjgxKfH4PrUAhUIHD4KHU_YDfQQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1067&bih=529#tbm=isch&q=fdurso224+loose

My collection is with the Mario blanket on the bottom of them or a Santa Claus blanket. Those are a sample of what I have. I have plenty more. Once I get back my AES units that are being repaired (I mention to Punisher 5.0 above), I'll posts them up on the thread for others to see them.

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Considering AES's are probably harder to kill then a NES.

They say that their is a ancient curse, that if Anthony is losing in Samurai Shodown, AES will commit Seppuku

Hahaha. Ouch... But good one enoofu. :thumbsup:

But then who will take over the thread? The AES units will be gone! You're welcome to replace me afterwards. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

I just got my first ever order from Southtown Homebrew in.

Their Fatal Fury set is right up there with the coolest Neo Geo stuff I've seen, but the price previously kept me away.

Then, I remembered that I've wanted this set for years, and I'm not getting any younger, so it's really not that expensive after all. YOLO, amirite?

All my previous shockboxes have come from preowned purchases, so it's nice to get my own set for once.

I opted for the red and white ones that seem to be a limited run. They look great.

I do wish the artwork was sharper in general on shockboxes, but the source images were probably gathered from 90's 'internet quality' pictures from back in the day. Reworking that to higher standards would take a lot of labor, and as is they still look fantastic.

This is Fatal Fury weekend for me. I'm starting with Fatal Fury 3, which was the first one I ever played.

CglH80cl.jpg

Looking good Reaper,

Very nice art work when you put the boxes together. Glad you go to Southtown Homebrew for your Neo-Geo needs bro. Always do good work and provide excellent service for your money. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

A Fatal Fury weekend is awesome bro. I'll join ya! :-D

Anthony..

• Like 1

Are they mostly Caps issues

Had a lot of Game Systems die on me for that especially in high lighting storms area, before my Nes/Snes/N64/Xbox games got accidentally threw out in a move

The majority were minor repairs like sound issues, the pins slot connectors that were in need to be replace or controller slots inserts that there damage due to gamers jamming them.

The ones that I have to repair have major concerns with the LSPcA2 chip which is the graphical chip that controls the background sprites and etc. It's a royal pain to put back on because of the tiny pins have to be precisely connected back. Those my take awhile to return back for me though because of it, plus the other projects the person has as well. :(

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Back with fellow Atariage member Htaed7 (Noel) at Renegade Computer Tech. Doing another fun video for us. Me and with other Atariage member aaronclassicgamer were on his chat section while Noel was playing various Neo-Geo ports on the Neo-Geo Switch. Enjoy. :)

Anthony..

Speaking of tiny pain the butt (socketed) chips. I really should get a UniBIOS one of these years. I keep waiting to see if he updates it one more time as they kept coming along at a decent rate, then it just stopped, now I feel like I should continue to wait. Also kind of curious which way it would slot into my board too as it's not like they're marked are they as they can go in backwards easily I'm sure and I'd hate to blow something out.

• Like 1

Also kind of curious which way it would slot into my board too as it's not like they're marked are they as they can go in backwards easily I'm sure and I'd hate to blow something out.

Chips and sockets in that form factor are marked with a semi-circular indentation on one side so they're not put in backwards.

Edited by Reaperman

Hi guys,

1. Let's take a look at "EVERLASTING SUMMER YOSHINO's" design sheet from METAL SLUG ATTACK now! #MSApic.twitter.com/C9unTSlmfu

DEI1gW8UAAAkszf.jpg
  1. METAL SLUG ATTACK: 「常夏ヨシノ」のキャラクター設定資料を公開!#MSApic.twitter.com/HydCFxWnj5

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by BingWrong translation?

METAL SLUG ATTACK: "tropical Yoshino" character set article is published! #MSA

DEI1EGxUwAEpQDp.jpg

Anthony..