IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1f450.png Now this is a match-up I've always wanted to see. Maybe we'll get a full TEKKEN Vs SNK game someday... (Artwork by NomadicNinja) 1f44f.png1f525.png#Tekken #鉄拳 #Tekken7 #鉄拳7 #Garou #FatalFury #SNK #NeoGeo #FGC #NJPW #BulletClubpic.twitter.com/QiTcFmn3gz

DPRffHEWkAAa1JY.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Since my main 'Geo goal is a complete Dog Tag collection, I definitely wanna grab that Dog Tag long-sleeve.

We can't blame ya for wanting that cool Dog-Tag long sleeve shirt Chaos. Its a toss up of that and or the NGPC version. But that looks so great to show you're the top dog! WOOF! :-D

Anthony..

Here is an updated pic of the MVS games, Art of Fighting Vinyl (received it today) and the Awesome Neo Geo sign!

Styling and profiling Darrin. Excellent pic. :thumbsup: :)

Everything looks so neat and perfect looking. Thank you for sharing this and that Art of Fighting vinyl record is fantastic looking. I would like that for my collection as well bro. :)

Anthony..

We understand Tanooki. Anything as of late that caught your attention for future purchases that are Neo-Geo related?

Anthony..

Not really. I have a short list of games I'd take a crack at, but quite a few are on that 161in1 too. This is what it looks like:

Alpha Mission II

Art of Fighting

Metal Slug 3

Metal Slug 4

Metal Slug 5

Metal Slug X

Neo Bomberman

Ninja Master's

Panic Bomber

Samurai Shodown

Sengoku 2

Sengoku 3

Twinkle Star Sprites

Zupapa

Obviously a few are dreamland like TSS. That one I'd get the 138in1 and get that hack/mod of the dipswitch before overpaying that asinine price on that one cart alone. The two bomberman franchise games I'd rather have than the rest of that list first along with Sengoku 3. I'll get them in time. I'm about slimming out mostly to completely dead weight waste of space games. I've still got 32 games which probably to most is a lot for an arcade cabinet anyway.

• Like 1

Not really. I have a short list of games I'd take a crack at, but quite a few are on that 161in1 too. This is what it looks like:

Alpha Mission II

Art of Fighting

Metal Slug 3

Metal Slug 4

Metal Slug 5

Metal Slug X

Neo Bomberman

Ninja Master's

Panic Bomber

Samurai Shodown

Sengoku 2

Sengoku 3

Twinkle Star Sprites

Zupapa

Obviously a few are dreamland like TSS. That one I'd get the 138in1 and get that hack/mod of the dipswitch before overpaying that asinine price on that one cart alone. The two bomberman franchise games I'd rather have than the rest of that list first along with Sengoku 3. I'll get them in time. I'm about slimming out mostly to completely dead weight waste of space games. I've still got 32 games which probably to most is a lot for an arcade cabinet anyway.

Nice list Tanooki.

Neo Bomberman would be great to purchase next. It's my favorite in the series and spent many hours playing it in the arcades.

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Heroines' "Haphazard Odyssey" begins. Chapter 27: Mascot Wanted. #KOF14 #KOFXIVpic.twitter.com/lLASn4RZpX

DPXMHyrVoAUqhJ8.jpg

ヒロインたちの"なりゆき大冒険"が始まる! かたてまマンガ「なりゆきクエスト」第27話を掲載!#KOF14 #KOFXIV http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page6.php pic.twitter.com/dXnF2YDCwf

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

Heroines becoming big adventure begins! On the katatema comics "progress quest" episode 27! #KOF14 http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/kof-xiv/narique/manga/page6.php #ttps://t.co/0Bfcp671ih

DPXBBv9UEAArQal.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

THE KING OF FIGHTERS: DESTINY – Episode 17

From the description,

"17. BLACK CRYSTAL

A party is held on a cruise ship and the fighters gather to relax before the final round. However, the organizer "R" has set a trap for them. Meanwhile, Kyo and his friends sneak out of the tournament venue and bear witness to the power of the black crystal.

17. BLACK CRYSTAL
決勝ラウンドを前に開催された豪華客船でのパーティー。束の間の休息に和むKOF選手たち。しかしそこには主催者“R”が仕掛けた罠が待っていた。一方、会場を抜け出した草薙京たちは、黒晶の力を目の当たりにする。

©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED."

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

These two games are my absolute faves on the Neo•Geo AES (& MVS) :-) #NeoGeo #RetroGamingpic.twitter.com/VwDl7f40fV

DPRSV6sVQAAmRXH.jpg
DPRSWD_UIAA4wuY.jpg
DPRSV_1UEAAHszB.jpg
DPRSWJXUIAAocPz.jpg

Anthony...

This looks amazing. I lovveee me some Sonic Wings. And thanks for sharing, its an honor to see in full glory of the front cover art

• Like 1

This looks amazing. I lovveee me some Sonic Wings. And thanks for sharing, its an honor to see in full glory of the front cover art

Hey Lais,

Can't go wrong with this timeless classic. I could play this for hours and never experience a dull moment with it. Glad its to your liking my good man. :)

Anthony..

• Like 2

I ended up really not liking flying power disc so I'm throwing it back into the wild, Ironclad as well isn't keeping me entertained either.

No way, do you really not like WindJammers Tanooki?

Its probably one of my favourite games on the Neo, didn't get it until a few months ago, I think Jammers and PuzzleBobble haven't left my CDZ since I got them a couple months ago!

What dont you like about it?

MJ

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Back with TheDarkAce with another great soundtrack for us to enjoy. So let's dive right in with Nakoruru's history themes shall we? :)

From the description,

List of Nakoruru's themes and pics will repeat.

Nakoruru

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:44

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 3:19

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Sega Genesis) 6:46

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (SNES) 9:11

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Gameboy) 11:38

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Game Gear) 14:38

Samurai Shodown II: Shizen no Utage -Haru- (Nature Party -Spring-) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 17:38

Samurai Shodown II: Shizen no Utage -Haru- (Nature Party -Spring-) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 21:50

Samurai Shodown III: Shizen no Ibuki (Breath of Nature) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 25:44

Samurai Shodown III: Shizen no Ibuki (Breath of Nature) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 29:21

Samurai Shodown IV: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 33:31

Samurai Shodown IV: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 36:12

Samurai Shodown V: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 39:48

Samurai Shodown V: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 41:10

Samurai Shodown 64: Four Seasons (Nakoruru) Theme (Hyper Neo Geo 64) OST 44:20

Samurai Shodown 64 Warriors Rage: Wind (Nakoruru) Theme (Hyper Neo-Geo 64) OST 47:49

Samurai Shodown 64 Warriors Rage: Wind (Nakoruru) Theme (Hyper Neo-Geo 64) AST 51:46

Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage: Banquet of Nature (Nakoruru) Theme (PS1) OST 55:06

Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage: Connected Hearts (End Credits) (Nakoruru) Theme (PS1) 56:02

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushidou Retsuden: Banquet Invitation (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo CD) OST 1:00:05

Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000: Silent Hill (Nakoruru) Theme (Sega Dreamcast) OST 1:02:42

SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium: Banquet of Nature (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo Pocket Color) OST 1:05:56

The King of Fighters XIV: Magical Sky (Another World Team) Theme (PS4/Steam) OST 1:06:57

Samurai Shodown Symphonic: Shizen no Utage -Haru- (Nature Party -Spring-) (Nakoruru) Theme 1:11:11

Anthony..

• Like 2

Hi guys,

Back with TheDarkAce with another great soundtrack for us to enjoy. So let's dive right in with Nakoruru's history themes shall we? :)

From the description,

List of Nakoruru's themes and pics will repeat.

Nakoruru

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 0:44

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 3:19

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Sega Genesis) 6:46

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (SNES) 9:11

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Gameboy) 11:38

Samurai Shodown: Shizen no Utage (Nature Party) (Nakoruru) Theme (Game Gear) 14:38

Samurai Shodown II: Shizen no Utage -Haru- (Nature Party -Spring-) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 17:38

Samurai Shodown II: Shizen no Utage -Haru- (Nature Party -Spring-) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 21:50

Samurai Shodown III: Shizen no Ibuki (Breath of Nature) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 25:44

Samurai Shodown III: Shizen no Ibuki (Breath of Nature) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 29:21

Samurai Shodown IV: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 33:31

Samurai Shodown IV: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 36:12

Samurai Shodown V: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) OST 39:48

Samurai Shodown V: Shizen no Utage -So no ni (Nature Party -Lighthearted) (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo) AST 41:10

Samurai Shodown 64: Four Seasons (Nakoruru) Theme (Hyper Neo Geo 64) OST 44:20

Samurai Shodown 64 Warriors Rage: Wind (Nakoruru) Theme (Hyper Neo-Geo 64) OST 47:49

Samurai Shodown 64 Warriors Rage: Wind (Nakoruru) Theme (Hyper Neo-Geo 64) AST 51:46

Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage: Banquet of Nature (Nakoruru) Theme (PS1) OST 55:06

Samurai Shodown Warriors Rage: Connected Hearts (End Credits) (Nakoruru) Theme (PS1) 56:02

Shinsetsu Samurai Spirits Bushidou Retsuden: Banquet Invitation (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo CD) OST 1:00:05

Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000: Silent Hill (Nakoruru) Theme (Sega Dreamcast) OST 1:02:42

SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium: Banquet of Nature (Nakoruru) Theme (Neo-Geo Pocket Color) OST 1:05:56

The King of Fighters XIV: Magical Sky (Another World Team) Theme (PS4/Steam) OST 1:06:57

Samurai Shodown Symphonic: Shizen no Utage -Haru- (Nature Party -Spring-) (Nakoruru) Theme 1:11:11

Anthony..

Is that off a CD Ant?

• Like 2

No way, do you really not like WindJammers Tanooki?

Its probably one of my favourite games on the Neo, didn't get it until a few months ago, I think Jammers and PuzzleBobble haven't left my CDZ since I got them a couple months ago!

What dont you like about it?

MJ

It's a bunch of little things that kind of added to me just not liking it over a few hours of play that made me stop cold not wanting to invest more time into it.

I imagine had I went into the switches and removed the timer that would be a huge help, but then it's not so arcade right on that one but the clock sucks balls. The forced watching of the slow to choose enemy, then slow to choose arena which both look like at one point I could choose either myself gets very grating fast. Then you have the overly twitchy control and the (to me) stupid mechanic of just blindly throwing stuff almost immediately if you want any speed or power behind a shot otherwise it's a granny toss (or lob with other button) to the opponent. I know you can somehow get off a power shot being an immediate throw, but they're almost (I know they're not) but in appearance random if they work and where they'll land. It just seems like a game that wants to be more, but it's just very minimalist in some poor ways, forced in others, and with a truly crappy clock limit (default) and just how the better tosses almost have to be an immediate fire and forget or it's trash. AI itself seems to almost never miss catching something or being where the disc will go too even on defaults and I wasn't about to lower it down to 1. Given I could make back (as I got an ok deal on it) what I got on it after either online here or at a light loss on ebay after their fees I'd rather have the money. If the thing ever hits Switch -NG ACA I'd consider it maybe later again.

• Like 1