IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

【SECRET REPORT#071】 炎を操る能力を持つK´に対し、氷を操る能力を持つクーラ・ダイアモンド。彼女の吐く氷の息にはご注意…って、ウ、ウサタローがカチコチに!?どうしたんでしょう…クーラのアイスでもこっそり食べちゃったのでしょうか…。#キミヒロ #キミヒロSRpic.twitter.com/DnIWwaorHQ

Translate from Japanese
Translated from Japanese by Bing

[#071 SECRET REPORT: ability to manipulate ice a K be having the ability to manipulate fire to Kula diamond. A note on the spit of her icy breath. I, c., USA Toro is after! What's wrong with you. Do even cooler ice quietly ate. #キミヒロ #キミヒロSR

DQMOKXqUMAAVHxJ.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

【MSA お知らせ】 12月7日(木)までイベントクランクが開放!イベントクランクからは「宇宙軍」ユニットが出現します! #MSA http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20171204_02u3rhu.html pic.twitter.com/pjqmxEfWbx

Translate from Japanese

[MSA News: 12/7 (Thursday) up opens event crank! "Space army" units will emerge from the event crank! http://game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/metalslug_attack/news/20171204_02u3rhu.html #ttps://t.co/AtDHVGdbC4

DQLemkbUQAAdg4D.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Check This Out! doing a fun and great review on The Super Spy. Let's listen to what he has to say shall we?

From the description,

"Here is my review of The Super Spy! It was released in 1990 for the Neo Geo! It has some destructible environments and graphics ahead of its time!"

Anthony..

Hi, I took a look at

Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum on the Xbox 360. I thought it was quite good, what do you think about the game? Thanks :)

Hey Harold,

Thank you for sharing your video with NGBC on the Xbox 360. Not a bad game for my taste. I think you would also like King of Fighters Neo Wave as well since it was originally for the Atomiswave unit back in the early 2000's . Always a pleasure to see you on here sharing your material with us. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

SNKの悪のカリスマ「ギース」が家庭用『鉄拳7』のDLCとして配信されて約1週間が経過。世界中で楽しく遊んでいただいている様子がSNSや配信等で毎日アップされてプロジェクトメンバーも大変喜んでいます!配信記念にデザイナーがイラストを描いてくれました。 #TEKKEN7 #鉄拳7 #SNK #geese #ギースpic.twitter.com/dQ6ooZTuin

Translate from Japanese

Charisma of SNK's bad 'geese' are being delivered as a household of Tekken 7 DLC, after about a week. In the SNS and the delivery is up every day have fun playing around the world, project members are very pleased! To commemorate the delivery drawn illustrations by designer. #TEKKEN7 #鉄拳7 #SNK #geese #ギース

DQRWf-bUQAAHDXN.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

METAL SLUG ATTACK: 新ユニット"シュヴァルツ・メツェライI"のプレイ動画を公開!#MSA https://youtu.be/N9LqeK7yegs pic.twitter.com/srjTfTmj24

Translate from Japanese

METAL SLUG ATTACK: new unit "Schwarz, mezerag I" of the published play videos! https://youtu.be/N9LqeK7yegs #ttps://t.co/7gqMtQNMLQ

DQRpDXIV4AAw6XE.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

METAL SLUG ATTACK: 新ユニット"クリスマスアネット"のプレイ動画を公開!#MSA https://youtu.be/4ygH0nPwUcs pic.twitter.com/YatRYPSbvN

Translate from Japanese

DQVJcUWV4AA3IcO.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

#RetroGaming exotics: a front-lit modded Neo•Geo Pocket Colo(u)r! 1f60d.png#ngpcpic.twitter.com/qqvDbuMEq1

DQFgGAVUMAAnVy0.jpg

Anthony...

Normally, I'm all for mods like that, but there are too few NGPCs out there to risk ruining them. It's not like Gameboys where there are more of them than people on Earth.

Sorry if This isn't really neo geo related, but I just got to the last boss on Fast Striker on omake mode before I died and I was pretty happy with it lol. Does anyone else play this game by ng:dev team?

Hey Red,

Sure do. In fact, it was my first game that I purchased from NGDEVTEAM for the AES a few years ago. No only it it over a great soundtrack, it was also the most powerful neg count game for the Neo-Geo at 1560 megs..

Glad you went the distance bro. Keep it up. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

新年の抱負: 去年や今年みたいな爆買いはやめるwpic.twitter.com/3aYf6nz3ZZ

Translate from Japanese

New year's resolution: quit buying explosion like last year or this year's w

DQZcvdCU8AETsdS.jpg

Anthony...