IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. Remember reading in a C&VG at the time, that the Japanese version of the home cart release of KOF99 would come with a KOF branded NTT phonebothcard, nothing was planed for the CD release, such a shame!! :’( #NeoGeo #SNK #CDZ #RetroGames #TheKingOfFighters #RetroGaming #MVSpic.twitter.com/oIc98gSXpm

DWowyV9XcAAXHG2.jpg
    DWowyWAWAAAptqf.jpg
    DWowybcWsAEgK3C.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Remember reading in a C&VG at the time, that the Japanese version of the home cart release of KOF99 would come with a KOF branded NTT phonebothcard, nothing was planed for the CD release, such a shame!! :’( #NeoGeo #SNK #CDZ #RetroGames #TheKingOfFighters #RetroGaming #MVSpic.twitter.com/oIc98gSXpm

DWowyV9XcAAXHG2.jpg
    DWowyWAWAAAptqf.jpg
    DWowybcWsAEgK3C.jpg

Anthony...

Oh yeah, I received that phone card with my copy of KOF99 AES. I wonder how many type of SNK phone cards there is out there.

• Like 1

Hey fellas,

Here is a video of my Neo Geo MVS and AES collection. Enjoy!

ALRIGHT!!!

NeoTurboManiac is back on the Neo-Geo thread. Glad to see you again bro. Thank you for showing this awesome video of your MVS & AES collection. How've you been my man? Happy that you're back on with us bro. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Oh yeah, I received that phone card with my copy of KOF99 AES. I wonder how many type of SNK phone cards there is out there.

Hi NGCD,

Amazingly, they made a good amount of them. Here's a link from ebay to see the many versions of them that exists. :)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=snk+phone+cards&_blrs=spell_check

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. みんなでワイワイ、パズルのテクニックを競い合う、PS4®『アケアカNEOGEO マジカルドロップ3』配信開始!『マジカルドロップ2』からゲームシステムに改善が加えられ、前作以上のにぎやかさと爽快な連鎖を楽しむことができます。 http://psstore.eng.mg/4645b   #PSストアpic.twitter.com/FT5qjtyrEN

Translate from Japanese
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

The PS4 ® "Akeaka NeoGeo Magical Drop 3" begins to be delivered with all the people who compete for puzzle techniques! The game system is improved from Magical Drop 2, and you can enjoy the busyness and exhilarating chain over the previous work. http://psstore.eng.mg/4645b #PSストア

DWn-cV-VoAAixHi.jpg
    DWn-cjpVoAA3pRD.jpg
    DWn-crbVAAAww27.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 『アケアカNEOGEO』から「マジカルドロップ3」配信! 前作からゲームシステム調整により、にぎやかさと爽快な連鎖を楽しめる。また「すごろくモード」が搭載され、楽しさがさらに倍増! さあ、懐かしのアーケードゲームをプレイしよう! http://msft.social/HAbS6w pic.twitter.com/AfGyxHGZt6

Translate from Japanese

"Akeaka NeoGeo" from "Magical Drop 3" Delivered! Game system adjustment from the previous work, you can enjoy the busyness and exhilarating chain. Also "Sugoroku mode" is mounted, fun doubles even more! Let's play the Nostalgia arcade game! http://msft.social/HAbS6w

DWmtX1uX0AAzf-H.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 【キミヒロ×KOF】 2月28日(水)開始のKOFコラボまで、あと5日! イベント開始までカウントダウン形式で登場キャラを紹介していきます!初回の本日は「二階堂紅丸」!明日のカウントダウンもお楽しみに! #KOF #キミヒロpic.twitter.com/wMZlEe7VUQ

Translate from Japanese

[Kimi Hiro × KOF] February 28 (Wed) Start KOF collaboration, five more days! We will introduce the characters in the Countdown form until the event starts! Today is the first time "Nikaido red circle"! We look forward to the countdown of tomorrow! #KOF #キミヒロ

DWsEgCyW4AA8-lI.jpg

Anthony...

Ah you're welcome, Anthony.

It's amazing to see virtually every issue of GameFan uploaded.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=GameFan

Nice!!

Really cool to see this and thank you for sharing the link Parallax. When you come by around the Neo-Geo thread and throughout the Atariage forums, were always in the mood to see your postings of these articles and pics that you gather for us to enjoy. Puts a smile on our faces for sure. :-D

Keep it up my good man. Can't wait to see more from you. :thumbsup: :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. Neo Geo World Tour - Monaco is TODAY at @MagicMonaco . Registrations start at 10am! Enter our Metal Slug and KOF98 tournaments and play on an OMEGA custom MVS @ArcadeWorks . Have a chance to win exclusive gifts from @SNKPofficial and qualify for the world finals!pic.twitter.com/BPI0ELbhVB

DWymcVxXUAEmxsh.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Segasocks (Daz) with another fun video for us to enjoy. So let's see him in action with Pleasure Goal: 5 on 5 Mini Soccer shall we? :)

From the description,

"First time playing this from the best of my knowledge but I'm pretty sure there is a decent game underneath it all! Footage is from real hardware captured via S-Video to an Elgato HD."

Anthony....

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO MAGICAL DROP III is now available on PS4,Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! Magical Drop III is a puzzle game released in 1997 by Data East. Enjoy the master pieces of NEOGEO! http://hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/xboxone/magicaldrop3.htm pic.twitter.com/W5vYKo9rRa

DW07tX7V4AA-9sI.jpg

Anthony...

Hey Anthony,

Sorry-- I don't think I'll mess with Rage Of The Dragons, at least for a while. The game is frustrating as hell to me and in order to get anywhere in the game it seems you have to know the Supers like the back of your hand and use them right away when possible because even the first opponents will do it to you without hesitation. I just played it a handful of times and just gave up. Maybe sometime but not right now.. sorry!

• Like 1

Hey Anthony,

Sorry-- I don't think I'll mess with Rage Of The Dragons, at least for a while. The game is frustrating as hell to me and in order to get anywhere in the game it seems you have to know the Supers like the back of your hand and use them right away when possible because even the first opponents will do it to you without hesitation. I just played it a handful of times and just gave up. Maybe sometime but not right now.. sorry!

Hey Russ,

No problem at all bro. I understand that game can be a royal pain. So feel free to put that one on the backburner for a while when you feel up to it. But thank you for the reply on the situation. I still got some great request to ask in the meanwhile. :)

Anthony