IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

It may sound like a serious case of a bad curry from the night before, but it's not. Today I'm loading up Burning Fight for the Neo Geo.

Hey Rod,

Glad to see you back and doing what you do best bro. I love Burning Fight. Just look at those backgrounds to it. Made me interested in Japanese culture soon afterwards. 8^)

Thank you as always bro. Always a pleasure to see you in action. :)

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. NEOGEO歴27年、まだまだ現役! コイツの横にNEOGEO miniを並べてみたい(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) SNKさん、今でも呆れる程ハマってますよ! これからも頑張って下さい。 マークオブウルブスの続編まってます、出来ればMVSで!(笑) #MySNKLifepic.twitter.com/kgnp6UsRsR

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

NeoGeo History 27 years, still active! I want to put a neogeo mini next to this guy (๑ ˃ ̵ ᴗ ˂ ̵) SNK, I'm still addicted about appallingly! Good luck in the future. The sequel of Mark of Dobbs is waiting, if possible in MVS! Haha #MySNKLife

DesPfxfUwAAl4O3.jpg
    DesPfxfU8AE4T3P.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Here’s this mornings “ my studio desk today “ pic. Metal Slug 3D character work! For the people asking me to post more scale model pics I have a bunch I’m working on today so those will be upcoming 1f60d.pngpic.twitter.com/s7tyhLOU07

DerLKQnW4AAaCz6.jpg

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 個人的にはこの辺のポスターも復刻して欲しいなぁ。 結構カッコいいよねぇ(^-^)pic.twitter.com/ORH98Qkk3G

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

Personally I want to reprint the posters around here. It's pretty cool, isn't it? (^-^)

DUd6rgtU8AIUyWC.jpg

Anthony...

Hi everyone,

I just published an new video; Neo Geo port Episode 2, a review of Fatal Fury on Super Nintendo.

Enjoy!

Hey NGCD,

Thank you as always for another well made and finely detailed video for us to enjoy bro. I Still have my SNES port of Fatal Fury. Even though I haven't played it in years, it still holds fond memories with this title. I think the Genesis version you'll like just as much bro. Many say that's the better port out of the two. :)

Thank you as always NGCD. Keep up the great work you certainly do. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. ACA NEOGEO NINJA COMBAT is now available on PS4,Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! It's a action game released in 1990 by SNK. In order to defeat the evil ninja clan KAGE ICHIZOKU,justice-seeking ninjas head towards the NINJA TOWER. http://www.hamster.co.jp/american_hamster/arcadearchives/switch/ninja_combat.htm pic.twitter.com/q4dNF0Tyio

DeyQ2OwU8AAjVU-.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 為方便使用不同SNS平台的您1f30e.png 大家現在可於Instagram搜尋”SNK ASIA“2728.png Follow我們的IG帳號 接收最新的遊戲、商品及各種活動資訊1f4f2.pngpic.twitter.com/sGoLMnvKiz

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

To facilitate the use of different SNS platform for you you can now search for "SNK ASIA" in Instagram follow our IG account to receive the latest games, merchandise and all kinds of activity information

DesZR5VU8AEiFl_.jpg

Anthony..

Hi guys,

1. 全新一輯的拳皇14同名漫畫,今天已更新第二回1f4da.png1f4a1.png 瞬影初到拳皇大賽,即碰上女格鬥家選手 - 梁,他們將展開一場怎樣的激鬥呢? 2728.png各位FANS馬上到QooApp的漫畫專區瀏覽啦!2728.png KOF XIV同名漫畫連結:https://bit.ly/2J2OWl9 pic.twitter.com/zDt2munqlZ

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

A new series of boxing Emperor 14 cartoon of the same name, today has been updated the second time instantaneous shadow first to the boxing Emperor contest, that is, the female fighters-Liang, they will unfold a how to fight it? fans immediately to Qooapp's comic zone browse! KOF XIV Comic link with the same name:https://bit.ly/2J2OWl9

DemEyNHVMAAVn9J.jpg

Anthony...

Hey NEOphiles,

Newest video is of RAGE OF THE DRAGONS, a real difficult vs. fighting game that is a must to avoid for those uncomfortable with having to learn combos or deal with very cheap opponents, and a multitude of attacks that easily get through your defenses.. because not only does that happen in this game, it happens RIGHT off the bat! There are some cool things like a combo attack you can do after pulling off a "first strike", as well as the super moves you can do when you fill your meter once, twice, even 3 times. This contains characters from DOUBLE DRAGON, albeit with slightly different names (due to licensing falling through at the last minute). Only recommended for the very patient!

Included at the beginning is my flashback tribute to the year 2002, in which Rage Of The Dragons was created. This marks my second-to-last flashback in a series of 20. The beginning of the Patriots dynasty, Eminem, The Bourne Identity, and much, much more get a look in this video. Thanks for watching!

• Like 1

Hey NEOphiles,

Newest video is of RAGE OF THE DRAGONS, a real difficult vs. fighting game that is a must to avoid for those uncomfortable with having to learn combos or deal with very cheap opponents, and a multitude of attacks that easily get through your defenses.. because not only does that happen in this game, it happens RIGHT off the bat! There are some cool things like a combo attack you can do after pulling off a "first strike", as well as the super moves you can do when you fill your meter once, twice, even 3 times. This contains characters from DOUBLE DRAGON, albeit with slightly different names (due to licensing falling through at the last minute). Only recommended for the very patient!

Included at the beginning is my flashback tribute to the year 2002, in which Rage Of The Dragons was created. This marks my second-to-last flashback in a series of 20. The beginning of the Patriots dynasty, Eminem, The Bourne Identity, and much, much more get a look in this video. Thanks for watching!

Hey Russ,

Thank you for posting this up on the Neo-Geo thread for us to enjoy bro. Sorry if I put you through this tough title. But Rage of the Dragons is really a great game. Another excellent gameplay and review from you my man. Thank you as always for what you do for us. :)

Anthony..

I`m still here! lol Just getting in some Metal Slug 5 MVS...

Hey Darrien,

Yep, we see ya here liking and looking at the latest on here bro. Glad to see your awesome GXTV, Magician Key converter, and good ol' Metal Slug 5. Love the music on that game for sure. :)

Thank you for posting Darien. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

Anthony..

Hey everyone, Jester727 here from CRT Gaming! I will post a proper introduction post soon. At work currently. Huge Neo-Geo fan, my favorite console of all time. I currently own 5 AES carts and a NeoSD. I used to own a lot more back in the day. Will post a picture later with a proper post :)

• Like 1

Hey everyone, Jester727 here from CRT Gaming! I will post a proper introduction post soon. At work currently. Huge Neo-Geo fan, my favorite console of all time. I currently own 5 AES carts and a NeoSD. I used to own a lot more back in the day. Will post a picture later with a proper post :)

Hi CRT,

Welcome Aboard to Atariage.com. Thank you for participating on The Official NEO-GEO Thread. :)

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquiries or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

Thank you again CRT for posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224