IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. 【NEOGEO mini クリスマス限定セット】 2018年11月19日より予約開始です! https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000181.000028651.html #SNK #NEOGEOminipic.twitter.com/Sf1EABKTOc

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

[NEOGEO Mini Christmas Limited set] is open for reservation starting November 19, 2018! https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000181.000028651.html #SNK #NEOGEOmini

DsHHEdEU8AAxU8Y.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

neogeo-mini-christmas-limited-edition-no

NEOGEO MINI CHRISTMAS LIMITED EDITION LIMITED TO 15,000 UNITS WORLDWIDE NEOGEO MINI CHRISTMAS LIMITED EDITION LIMITED TO 15,000 UNITS WORLDWIDE

SNK has released more details on the upcoming NEOGEO Mini Christmas Limited Edition, which contains 48 games and many more exclusive items.

According to the company’s latest press release, only 15,000 units of the NEOGEO Mini Christmas Limited Edition will be manufactured worldwide. Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever – no exceptions.

Pre-orders for the NEOGEO Mini Christmas Limited Edition begin November 19, 2018 in Japan. It’s unclear when it will start in other territories. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price is 21,500 yen (excluding 8% sales tax).

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

This evening we're with Retro Arcade Gaming. Here see him do a quick, yet very informative video of Fatal Fury. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Welcome to Retro Arcade Reviews!!! In this episode, I will be reviewing the arcade classic Fatal Fury. Created by SNK in 1991."

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Room amusement system NEOGEO Deck This is what you can enjoy NEOGEO at the hotel. At that time the price was 210,000 yen per one, ROM was attached to one. Although it seems that it didn't sell so much, in the instruction book you can see illustrations that Fatal Fury characters. pic.twitter.com/1nBCAcW897

DsLLQ42U8AAfnjd.jpg
    DsLLRn8XoAAHIUo.jpg
    DsLLSJgW0AAhKcD.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. SNK全盛期の開発現場を、当時のクリエイターが振り返る。40周年記念の笑いが絶えない座談会 http://news.denfaminicogamer.jp/nicolive/181115a @denfaminicogameから

Translate Tweet

The creators of that time look back at the development site of SNK heyday. From the endless laughter of the 40th anniversary discussion http://news.denfaminicogamer.jp/nicolive/181115a @denfaminicogame

1. SNK全盛期の開発現場を、当時のクリエイターが振り返る。40周年記念の笑いが絶えない座談会 http://news.denfaminicogamer.jp/nicolive/181115a pic.twitter.com/9Fj9VoGyw9

Translate Tweet

The creators of that time look back at the development site of SNK heyday. The 40th anniversary of the laughter http://news.denfaminicogamer.jp/nicolive/181115a

At the SNK heyday development scene, the creators of those days look back. Roundtable discussion for the 40th anniversary laughter

SNK with many strong fans, still producing a number of masterpiece fighting games and action games such as "The King of Fighters" , "Samurai Spirits" , "Legend of Fatal Fallen" and "Metal Slug" .
 To celebrate the 40th anniversary in 2018, the program that was broadcasted by Nico student on October 29th is "【SNK brand 40th anniversary】 SNK masterpiece game creator roundtable discussion & game play festival" .

In the first half of the session, we held a roundtable discussion by creators involved in game development at the heyday of SNK. Mr. Mitsuhiro Municipal, a voice actor also known as a fighting game game fighter at MC, Adachi Susi of former "Samurai Spirits" team , Tomoaki Fukui , former sound team Yasuda Yasumasa , former "The King · We gathered to Mr. Attackant Mr. Hoe of the team of the Fighters team .

PH00_1.jpgOf (photos right from) MC Mr. Mitsuhiro Ichiki ,
Adachiyasushi Mr. (engine's affiliation / "Samurai Spirits" series),
Mr. Tomoaki Fukui (engine's affiliation / "Samurai Spirits" director, background designer),
Mr. Yasumasa Yamada (Ayane Honpo Affiliation / Music),
Shohei Hoe ( Mr. Zestrull / "The King of Fighters" series director)

Mr. Adachi joined the company immediately after changing the name from the company name "New Japan project" at the time of its establishment in 1978 to "SNK" in 1986. Four creators who said that Mr. Fukui, Mr. Hoezan and Mr. Yamada joined two years later, that they are synchronized (Mr. Yamada joined midway).

In this dialogue, I was involved in software development at the height of SNK heyday, and since everyone who has been interacting for nearly 30 years since then , under the setting "??? I was able to tell stories behind the scenes and production secrets of development at the time . Here, let's deliver that digest with a digest.

【SNK Brand 40th Anniversary】 SNK Classic Game Creator Roundtable & Game Play Festival Delivery channel ── Distribution date and time 2018/10/29 19: 00 ~ Remarks Time shift viewable (as of November 8, 2018) Why did "Dream match" beyond the title frame realized by "KOF"?

Mr. Mitsuhiro Municipal (Mr. Munichi Municipal):
 First of all, at "The King of Fighters" ("KOF"),a dream match that jumped beyond the title frame such as "Fatal Fury" and " I would like to ask about the circumstances of realization.

Mr. Seiji Hoe (Mr. Hoecha):
 Firstly, with my boss "Try to make fighting games", when my boss told me, "From a boss like Senpu, Why do not you have a suggestion saying "How about a team game?"

But at the time there were at least about 8 characters in the game during the game, so it turned out to be "Do you have to prepare 8 teams if you do so?" Then, 8 teams x 3 people and 24 people. At that time there were no games with 24 characters, "This is a bit hard to make," she said.
 Then the boss is talking about "If it were borrowed, you can borrow characters to" hunger wolf "or" dragon tiger "(laugh). Well, quite easily.

PH01-1.jpg

Mr. Munichi: It is
 light, is not it? (Laugh). "Is not it okay to use my character?" ... ....

Mr. Hoe Hae:
 Oh yeah, it was like a "good thing to use." Well then, why not make a game like SNK's current game characters appearing in total, like along time ago "Toei Manga Festival" ? In the story that ... .... That is the beginning.

Mr. Municipal:
 So "anger" and "psycho soldier" also entered, and there were also original characters, "starving wolf" and "dragon tiger" put in there. However
 , "Samurai Spirits" (hereinafter "Samsupi" ) was also there? Was not it included in the plan?

Mr. Adachi Susi (Mr. Adachi): If one
 is bad, he / she can not get it easily (laugh).

Mr. Tomoaki Fukui (Mr. Fukui):
 No, I was friends! I was friends! (Lol)

PH01-2.jpg

Mr. Hoei:
 Actually, I do not remember which of them in detail, butwhen trying to enter the "Samsupi" team when "KOF '95" or "96" .

Mr. Munichi:
 Eh, at such an early stage?

Mr. Hoe Ha:
 Actually, I also drew a dot and it was moving.

Mr. Mitarai:
 It was moving! What?

Mr. Hoe
 Ho : So actually, I asked the development team of "Samsupi" to check it.

Mr. Fukui:
 We played for a while as we were working.

Mr.
Mitarai : Huh! " Samsupi" was scheduled to participate in "KOF" at the stage of '95' or '96'.

Mr. Hoe Ha:
 Yes. But, by all means schedule.
 As the biggest disadvantage of "KOF", there is such a mission that it has to be issued every year because it has attached a year (all burst into laughter).
 I was pulling my feet all the time forever (laugh). So real, it was only half a year ago, is the development period (of each work).

PH01-3.jpg

Mr. Munekiri: Even if I make a
 new work, I have to put it out again in a year, so it was just the next meeting and development.
 By the way, who is the character of 'Samsupi' that was scheduled to appear in '95 'or '96?

Mr.
 Hoecha : Well, I guess surely "Haou Maru", "Nakoru" and "Garford". Well, I think that it is not all.

Mr. Munichi:
 Well, it was up to the dot. So, today is the dot at that time?

Mr. Hoe Hoe:
 Uh, where was it ... ... no, it is not! (All-out laugh)

Mr. Munichi:
 Thank you very much for noting me (laugh). No, but I wanted to see it.

What was the atmosphere of the development team at the time?

Mr. Munekori: Although
 SNK had two titles "KOF" and "Samsupi", did you have something to think about each other or have it been affected?

PH02-1.jpg

Mr. Adachi:
 I do not know right now, but SNK at that time was independent of the "hungry" team, the "KOF" team, and the "Samsupi" team as the development air respectively.

Basically, there was basically no such thing as each team's meeting somewhat closely, or something like a usual meeting to raise the discussion. Although they were interacting with each other, there was a feeling that "each team is making each team."

PH02-2.jpg

Mr. Munichi Mr. Ichikawa:
 It is not that there was an exchange about work.

Mr. Adachi:
 That 's right. It was in the background that the large scale development was not common in the game industry, and the rooms were compactly partitioned. It was a feeling that I was making it in the room.

Mr. Munekori:
 Well, unless you know it, you did not know what the title of the other team is like.

Mr. Fukui:
 Well, just because the people at the scene are also many friends from other teams, there were ordinary things like "doing a little a while" on the way of making.

PH02-3.jpg

Mr. Adachi:
 But the "KOF" team was somewhat distinctive, right? As air.

Mr. Munichi:
 How is that?

Mr. Adachi:
 There were a lot of craftsmen. There were a lot of people concentrating and cooking up, so a little unique air ......

Mr.
 Hoea : Well, in a good way or a bad meaning ... ....

Mr. Fukui:
 There were many strange people.

Mr. Adachi: In a
 good way, do not you?

Mr. Fukui:
 No, well, well ... .... Yes.

Mr. Munekori:
 Why are all people fundamentally different in "Samsupi", "KOF", "Hungry" and "Dragon tiger" basically?

Mr. Adachi:
 That 's right. Because the team is different.

Mr. Yamada:
 Only the sound was settled in one. There are places where there are sounds for each development team if it is another company, but (sound of SNK at that time) was lumped together all the time.

PH02-4.jpg

Mr. Munichi:
 So who also is responsible for various songs?

Mr. Yamada:
 All there already were sounds gathered in a single room.

Mr. Adachi: It is an
 image, but I felt it was fun and a good teamwork ... ... the "starred wolf" team was a very close image, right? It was bright as the air of the development team. So, "KOF" team is something like this, craftsman's skin ... ....

Mr. Fukui:
 Well, a bit strange people ... ....

MARTIN:
 Well, you are badly bad! What? (Lol)

Mr. Fukui:
 So, was the "Samsupi" team feel like an outlaw (laugh).

Mr. Adachi: It
 feels like a mercenary army corps (laugh).

Mr. Munichigi:
 Is it a wild feeling?

Mr. Fukui:
 Well, apparently, I do not hear anything like that (laugh).

Adachi who was afraid in the company

Mr. Adachi:
 I have already become a nice guy now (laugh), but it was really terrible in the past. It was terrible feeling that I wanted to do so after all.
 (To Mr. Hoeuman) How did you see the "Samsupi" team, by the way?

Mr.
 Hoea : No, I heard that Adachi was afraid of being a "Samsupi" team (lol).

PH03-1.jpg

Mr. Munichi:
 Adachi was afraid (laugh).

Mr. Fukui:
 Everyone is assigned after receiving training as a newcomer, but when everyone decides to be assigned to the Adachi team, everyone's words of great encouragement ... ....

Mr. Mitsurigi:
 What kind of words are you?

Mr. Fukui:
 I only received words from encouraging people like encouraging words like ...... ... (laughs), "Do not lose", "Do not leave", "Do not give up", "Hang in there", "Fukui hang in there!"

Adachi:
 So, when you enter it, you did not actually do that ... ....?

Mr. Fukui: Because
 I entered as a designer, I showed the paintings drawn at the time of training (to Mr. Adachi), "How many points do you self-evaluate by yourself?"
 Of course, there are 100 points in me, but also if you say well, "Would it be 70 points?", And immediately say "20 points!

Mr. Municipal:
 Wow ~, scared! Adachi scared! (Lol)

Mr. Adachi: Indeed
 , I would like to apologize instead of me for that time (all laughs). I am using such a public place, but I would like to apologize to everyone who caused trouble at SNK's "Samsupi" team at the time (laugh).

PH03-2.jpgLOL and applause together.

Mr. Munekiri: If
 someone apologizes to Mr. Fukui.

Mr. Adachi:
 Oh, good to tell. Thank you.

What was the impact of 3D fighting game in 1995?

Mr. Munichi:
 Well, I'd like to proceed ahead of time around '95.
 Although it comes to other companies, various fighting games such as "Virtua Fighter" , "Tekken" , "X - MEN CHILDREN OF THE ATOM" , and 3D fighting games came out, but everyone has influence Or is there a conscious part?

PH04-1.jpg

Mr. Fukui:
 "Virtua Fighter" saw it for the first time at a game show, but to be honest, the industry person initially did not have a high evaluation of "Virtua Fighter". People in the industry around me often had poor ratings. Because the operation "the guard is not a lever" was peculiar, as then.

But I thought "Do you have this way of thinking!" There was a lot of shocks like "Do you do fighting games in 3D?" Someday I wonder if the time to make such a thing will come ......

(Adachi who can not stop laughing here)

Mr. Munichi: Mr.
 Adachi has been trying to keep a smile? As I listen to the reasons for laughter ...... Well, that means that I was influenced.

Mr. Adachi: It was
 okay. (To Mr. Hoeuma)How was "Virtia" ?

Mr.
 Hoecha : "Virtua" ... Well, at first, at first it is said that the operation system is hard to get stuck. I did not understand a bit whether or not I could sell, but I thought that it looks good and cool, "Yeah good-looking". Picture-like place? ...... It is a picture, is not it? I felt a little like that.

Mr. Adachi: At
 that time I was a creator of the game, and things like directors, planners and art directors were still doing "Samsupi" team. I was doing it as a producer concurrently.
 There are two things that I was noticed as "myself has already lost all abilities", one is "beat mania" , one is "Virtua fighter". Because I sold tremendously if I thought "I can sell such a thing absolutely!"

PH04-2.jpg

Thanks to the two titles, I felt my qualities firmly. That's why I did not understand at all. I think that this is my problem. Because only you have been loved by everyone and still loved now.
 So, that time was my turning point.

Mr. Munichi: With a
 nice talking style (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 Well, it is only "I was useless", but (laugh).

Mr. Munekori:
 When you talked about Mr. Fukui, why did not you keep smiling?

Mr. Adachi:
 Well, looking at "Virtua" and having a high mind as "I'm going up", well, since everyone is a familiar "Samsupi" team, so with "Samsupi", 3D game development ...... Already is fate, or fate?

Mr. Fukui:
 Well ... well ... well, yes.

Mr. Munichi:
 I guess I should go on next! (Lol)

In 1996, the environment of game development ... ...

Mr. Munekiri : From
 " 96" "KOF", thesystem has changed a lot! After the same system lasted for two years, what was that jolly?

Mr. Hoe Ho:
 Really, it was supposed to be put in '95'.

PH05-1.jpg

Mr. Municipal:
 Eh, "Do you want to move forward?"

Mr. Hoe,
 Yeah, that system. However, it did not make it in time. So, there was a background that we made it back to the previous system on the way. The planner who was in charge of the system fell down on the way.

Mr. Munichi:
 There was such a story ....

Mr. Adachi:
 What is falling down ...?

Mr. Hoe, because
 I took him to the emergency (laugh).

Mr. Fukui: At
 that time ... Is it okay to say this? No, basically, I was laying a futon under the desk.

Mr. Adachi:
 Well, it is an era.

All: It
is an era (nodding) era.

PH05-2.jpg

Mr. Fukui:
 But we do not like the black feeling at all because we were doing whatever we like.
 Because it was not being annoyed, I was staying at a company without permission because I do not have enough time when doing "more, more!"

Mr. Adachi:
 But it was a happy era. It is said that you let me do whatever I really like from morning till midnight, let's play with everyone. That was a really happy era.

Mr. Fukui:
 Even if I say "Return!", They are not going home, everyone. "No, this, a bit more like this ...".

Mr. Yamada:
 Well, even if I go home I just play games (all laughs).

Mr. Adachi:
 I went back to the company dormitory and played games.

Mr. Yamada:
 Yeah, I was doing it.

Mr. Adachi:
 What were you doing at that time?

Mr. Fukui: It
 's age such as Super Nintendo.

Mr. Munichi:
 Did Super Nikon come out in 1990? After five or six years, have you still played Super Famicom? Do you play games of other companies and influence?

Mr. Adachi: Since the
 game media is not developed like I do now, I can not see the middle of the game (other companies' games are developing). When I touched it suddenly appeared as a product, so I was deeply moved with you. Especially, I was impressed by the things that came out, such as Capcom that was close by.

So, I moved to the Capcom Group later, so it seems like I felt that each other was moved when I talked about it (to the developer of Capcom). Every time you get out, please be touched. I knew later that each of them recorded with video, stopped playing it, studied each other.

In 1997, a team of developers who are happy with cosplay

Mr. Munekiri: I
 will return to the story of SNK, but surely "Tennis no Tensen"comes out in 1997, but the team of "Samsupi" and the team of "Tsukiori's swordsmen" are obviously different right.
 How was it like "Tsukiori's swordsmen" seen from the "Samsupi" team? As the same "game using a sword".

Mr. Adachi: The
 "Samsupi" team thinks, "Frequently speaking," I think that "I think there was a momentum", and although I looked back and looked at what I made, I feel a lot of momentum, but "Tsukihi" is awesome Good thing, "Yes, you can make such a good product!" (Laugh). There was an impression that "I made it beautifully, very delicately."
 It was a feeling that we can not do it.

PH06-1.jpg

Mr. Munichi:
 But I wonder if the division was perfect.

Mr. Adachi:
 Well, if we are now, look at good items and divide them more tightly, on the contrary we think that there is a way to go to more violent battle, the team As for the air.

Mr.
 Mitarai : Then, go on to the next topic. It was an era when the Internet was not so popular at that time. So, as it comes in 1997 and 1998, there are images that cosplay and illustrations posts are becoming noticeable a little, but what is the response like seeing such things?

Mr. Fukui:
 I did something like a big cosplay match at the SNK booth at the game show, when was it. So, SNK characters' cosplay people gathered very much. Well, are you surprised or impressed?

Mr. Adachi:
 (until then) because it was not a rare scene now ... .... That was a shock.

Mr. Fukui: I
 guess cosplay came up just about it.

Mr. Hoe Ho:
 I alsothink that it is aboutAOUjust after '94' , but there is an amateur girl who was doing Athena's cosplay, and I am happy (laugh).
 My staff also took some pictures with some people, my boss was very angry (all lol).

Mr. Adachi:
 But "KOF" is okay, pretty much the cosplayer says something. Everyone is in front of a guy.

Mr. Munichi: What about
 "Samsupi"?

Mr. Fukui: We
 are Earthquake, but it's Genkan ... (laugh). But, the reason I liked the most when I was in the tournament was to paint the whole body green and look at the person walking while making this claw nail. I am already happy. I thought that "Gen Amu!"
 I wanted to shake hands but I could not do it, it's a claw (laugh).

PH06-2.jpg

Mr. Munichi:
 Perhaps it may be watching today (this program). The one who was doing the cosplay of that Gen Koan then.

Mr. Fukui:
 That 's right. Thank you very much.

Mr. Adachi:
 I also had that. Producer is not a job to appear on the table, so I have not basically done the sign up until now, but the official layer brought by SNK, really a woman like a model It was nakoruru 's appearance.
 That person said "Please sign!" When you "curled" your back, you say "Yes!" (Laugh).

PH06-3.jpg

Mr. Mr. Municipal: The
 face is blurred! (Lol)

Mr. Adachi:
 I wrote my name with "Kanji Adachi" in his kanji with his full name on his back (laugh).

Mr. Mitarai:
 What kind of story are you talking about?! (All lol)

Mr. Adachi:
 For us games creators at that time, we asked the cosplayer to do what we made, and we got a more cute girl to do, and more so turning his back like this I was glad if you said "Please sign"! ...... It is a story (everyone burst out laughing).

Listen to Mr. Yamada, sound team backstage

Mr. Municipal: Mr.
 Yamada, I'd like to ask you a lot about the story of the sound, but he was active from the time of formation "SNK New World Music Instrument Team".

Mr. Yamada:
 Something was not formed before. Perhaps it was named after I was in a while.
 There is not such a name from the beginning, and other manufacturers have ((Sound team)) many names, like ZUNTATA (Taito) or Rectangular wave Club (Konami), to issue a CD.

PH07-1.jpg

So, "What shall we do, let's publicly invite us." At the beginning, only "sine wave club" or something that got caught out came out (lol), while I was doing the work, after all it was Osaka "New world" comes out, "New World Nantoka Music Festival It looks like. 
 At first it was such a different idea that there was "squadron". "Well, this is a good time to do it ..." ... and so on, it is called "New World Music Aquarium" ... something hard to say (laugh).

Mr. Munekiri:
 Is it said to be the way to make the sound at that time, can I also talk about SE (sound effect)?

Mr. Yamada: Since
 the fighting game is the company of the main company, it is important to keep in mind that "How to make a good tempo and a good sound". With consciousness of it, when I rang in a row, "Pampan Pampan, Khan!" ... ... that feeling was always made consciously though.

Mr. Munekori:
 When saying the pleasantness of the sound when you hit, "Ryuu Tribe" came out.

Mr. Yamada:
 Oh, what about "Scone!" Of "Ryuu Fond"? By the way, before being told at the talk event "Scone Yamada", "Who are you, Scone Yamada!" (Laugh), and I was given my name while I did not know (laugh) .

PH07-2.jpg

Mr. Munichi:
 Just making that sound (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 Did you try aiming for "scone!"?

Mr. Yamada:
 Yes, that is aiming. However, I remember having taken quite a while to make it. At that time it was a pseudo-stereo ... not a stereo, it was a monophonic one, and I was doing something like a fake stereo, though.

So, all the sound effects were sounded in monaural, but I thought that if you made something last only stereo it would be fancy. That's why I thought I was going to make a sound that hurts to my ears ...... I did not explain anything, but (lol).
 I am sorry for only saying a feeling (laugh).

Mr.
 Mitarai : No, thank you (laugh). And there is a NEOGEO jingle.

Mr. Yamada:
 Oh, are you flowing at that opening?

<Jingle flowing>

Mr. Munichigaki:
 This sound as well?

Mr. Yamada:
 This is how I am. But even when it was about the launch of NEOGEO, there were only about four staff members of the sound. It is 4 or 5 people.

So, trying to compete with everyone. Let's make a competition and make it with everyone. Eye catch As the screen of such feeling is made, it is supposed to be able to make a sound for this. So I asked various people of the company to decide by voting ... .... It was good to vote in voting. I sprinkled a lot (laughing)

PH07_3.jpg

Mr. Adachi: Mr.
 Yamada, that, sound sounds awesome capacity limit was not it?

Mr. Yamada:
 Yeah, it was quite hard.

Mr. Adachi: In
 the direction where the logo of NEOGEO turns, I cut down a picture storyboard. So he played the sound, but the capacity is not anyway.
 Of course even us was able to spin a cooler logo and probably made a different sound, but it takes time to start the game if you use capacity over there.
 Anyhow it was quite a limited capacity right?

Mr. Yamada:
 That 's right. Well, not limited to eyecatch, because there was always "fight with capacity". But that is especially restrictive ... .... It was so if asked.

Mr. Munekori: Although
 it is the story of BGM, I have the impression that "there are many strange titles." There are a couple of them, "Soy sauce for Guise". What kind of trend did that make it a title title?

Mr. Yamada: If
 that memory of the title is wrong, my senior gave a song title that I played a bit, did not it, firstly when I released an album of "Fatal Fury" or something, Give a couple of something funny funny names.
 So, I did not have that senior, but when I did the "Ryuu Tenkaku" then think of the title of the song "Ryuu no Ken" during the waiting time of the recording mix Please let me know.

Because there are about 30 songs, "What shall I do, 30 songs ... then, since the horse is out," Horse and me "(all laughs at the same time). "Since Continue wishes to do it once more," NEETE once more "or" (laugh). "

PH07-4.jpg

Then, for some reason it has become established and "let's make everyone an interesting name". I can not afford a cool name, "Somehow · The Sky" ... ... This is not cool at all though (laugh). Whatever you do it means that this was the only thing (laugh).

Mr. Munekori:
 Also, "Turun and North Pee" or "Clickington".

Mr. Yamada:
 There are also people Tanaka and Kitamura who are Mr. Tanaka and Kitamura, and at Tanaka's "Turun" and Kitamura's "North Pee" is "Turun and North Pee". There is nothing meaningful, I'm disappointed (laugh).

Mr. Munichi: The
 character has nothing to do with it at all (laugh).

Mr. Yamada:
 That Muay Thai fellow that "Fatal Fury" legend?

Mr. Fukui:
 You mean Joe Higashi?

Mr. Yamada:
 Yes. Tarun's music is composing ethnic voice during the stage, but whether North Pee was speaking or something ...... That's why "Turun and North Pee". I simply feel like such a name ......

Mr. Adachi:
 Well, there is me, though .... If you talk hard at the time, it will be disappointing ... (lol).

Mr. Yamada:
 Yes. Please disappoint (laugh).

"Samurai Spirits" development story

Mr. Munekiri:
 I'd like to ask about the story of "Samurai Spirits", but "Samsupi" is not bare hands but a system that uses swords and weapons. And then anger gauge, jealousy, durability of weapons. Is not there a system not found in "KOF" or "Fatal Fatal Legend"?
 How is this decided by what kind of flow and how to put such things?

PH08-1.jpg

Mr. Adachi:
 Originally "putting weapons" originally decided to seriously make a thing called "battle fighting life", so it is true that the first thing he said was "to have something to take his life" What is it? Other various ideas, anger gauges and so on are planned making thought daily while actually making ... ....

Mr. Munichi: Were
 you gradually born?

Mr. Adachi:
 That 's right. Initiallyit was a splendid and simple sword game featuring a sword, thought inspired by "Street Fighter II" , but it was like a variety of updates that increased.
 (Pointing to Mr. Fukui) This guy probably remembers a long time ago ...... (laugh).

Mr. Fukui:
 I'm feeling like something "I thought so much" ... but I thought that I got the concept of subgauge for the first time in that fighting fight, that anger gauge, but that anger gauge was born The birth confidential story There are things like it.
 That was because the "Samsupi" development team played "Street Fighter II" as a sample model extremely seriously and analyzed the structure themselves, in order to study battle fighting ... ... . As part of that, when someone on the development team wants to play a match, you play against us.

PH08-2.jpg

At that time, at the so-called game center there were things like banners and various manners, but there were things like ban, but we are going to do everything that we do. Characters are not good at character, it is decided by dice.
 So, when I played against Adachi, I did not mind quitting so-called squirrel. Then, while you are doing, "You !!! Remember !!!" Looks like (All-out laugh).

Mr. Munichi:
 I got killed laterally (laugh).

Mr. Fukui:
 I was called "dark" by Ryu and Ken's small strokes of crouching, but while I was doing, I was told that "You! Remember !!" and laughed a lot, I killed him while killing him.

Then, after Adachi finishes the match, sitting in your seat and sitting for a while, it is very stupid (laugh).
 And suddenly, "anger gauge and ~~ !!!!" (all burst out laughing). This is the secret of the birth of anger gauge.

Mr. Municipal:
 Then, if Ms. Fukui did not offend Adachi, there could have been no anger gauge! What?

Mr. Fukui:
 Not to mention the idea of ​​anger gauge, but of course it's an adachi, but I have created a creator, I am (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 That pro is different (different from amateur) (laugh). There is no difference there. It is our game creator to drop feel and passion into the system (laugh).
 If it is "Resident Evil" , how can we put that sense of "fear" into the game system?

This is what professionals do, just being able to "just be afraid" or "just make them angry" can do anyone (laugh). Everyone can do what I can, I made it, but it is not made ... ....
 It is frustrating that this guy has better memory, so if you say so, I will also start thinking "Is it so?" (Laugh).

Mr. Munichi:
 (To Mr. Yamada, Mr. Hoeuma) What was heard about the episodes at the time?

Mr. Hoea:
 I heard it for the first time today.

Mr. Yamada:
 That kind of story was said before by Mr. Fukui ... ....

Mr. Fukui:
 That's it, as time passed, it was matured and it made an interesting story (laugh). I did not expect it to be an interesting story at that time.

Mr. Adachi:
 Well, as I said, "Samsupi" was completed while repeating daily updates ... (laughs at all).

PH08-3.jpg

Mr. Munekori:
 Even though I said while laughing (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 No, that way of making that time was rough. There are plenty more stories about whether it is possible to say that it is bad.

PH_ex01.jpg

Adachi and Mr. Fukui, thanks to SNK 's cooperation, thanks to smaho' s action game offer offer, we talked about how the extremely dense collaboration was realized.

Not only the appearance of Nakoruru, but also received the permission of SNK "Samsupi" series of new characters "Kosaya" (admired by Haou Maru and Fang God Jiro, setting their skills to herself Mr. Munichi was also impressed with the innovative and bold content that made it appear.
PH_ex02-560x315.jpg
PH_ex03-560x315.jpg

Plenty of thought for characters!

Mr. Munekori:
I'd like to go talk about "KOF" here again, but what is the reason why Athena of the "KOF" series changed the costume every time?

Mr. Hoea :
 First,when I was "KOF '94" I do not think there was such an image at all. '94' is different though '95' and '96' are actually designed by me, Athena's costume.
 So, '95' we made some arrangements, but when you've gotten to this far, 'Let's make Athena change every year', '96' was also designed.

PH09-1.jpg

However, I made '96' and left the SNK at the end of '96, but, "Please summarize it like this to the end of the story relationship of Ichiro Orochi", and "The rest of the four princess kings I just quit leaving the instructions saying "Please make the three people shape like ah."
 At that time I ordered only one more ... ... I said "Please make Athena a sailor uniform!", But it did not go (laugh). That was a designer's thorough anti-war and it was useless (laugh).

Mr. Munichi:
 Is that it? The title that Athena fought as a sailor uniform ...?

Mr. Hoe
 Ho : That was the latter half. Is it "XI" ? The later staff succeeded in my will. Thank you very much (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 By the way, I designed the "Psycho Soldier" design, which is the former design of Athena. I am ashamed by the dot ... (laugh).
 (Mr. Hoeumann) You have my intention properly ... ....

Mr. Hoe Ha:
 Yes. You guided me.

Mr. Adachi:
 It is not inheriting and not inheriting (laugh).

Mr. Munichi:
 And the other day,the title "SNK heroines" is up, but ... ... Does any of the creators have favorite characters? Not only"heroines" but also a character with honesty is OK.

Mr. Hoe Ho:
 I like Athena, he said "Athena, Athena", so at Athena's choice.

Mr. Munichiga:
 Oh, again, is Athena one choice?

Mr. Adachi:
 Oh, is that so? Men?

Mr. Hoe difference: Umm
 ... ... Kyoto? Ante ...... Oh, it was Lugar! I was a character that I liked quite well, but I thought about how I can overcome that character, and I put Rugal in the elements of various bad guys up to now.

Mr. Fukui:
 I thought of myself thinking and inventing it with a designer, but it is a color with Fusa Gorodaro.

PH09-2.jpg

Mr. Munichi: The
 color is a nice character, is not it visual too?

Mr. Fukui:
 That already, I pack all of the designer's desires with me ... Yes.

Mr. Hoe Hae:
 That, because I am involved as well. It is time to quit. Although I was saying "leave me as it is quietly", I was thrown into the "Samsupi" team and suddenly set the motion setting.

Mr. Adachi:
 Oh, it was setting up motion.

Mr. Fukui:
 Suddenly, he (Mr. Hoeuma) is going to work, so setting it up. "Oh, is that so?" Feeling, "Well, doing this character" (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 You worked together.

Mr. Hoe: I was
 doing. It's about a month. It is the last month.

PH09-3.jpg

Mr. Adachi:
 Junrou ... .... Really, in that time God was hanging. The story of that floral note, "Let's make a flower card as a motif" is a bad idea, but I do not know what to do, put a floral card on the desk of Fukui ... ....
 Although I passed only Hanafuda passionately, I felt that I arranged it well. At that time, you were able to work (laugh).

Mr. Fukui:
 I can do it now ... .... (laugh).

Mr. Adachi:
 Yamada-kun, who is the character by the way?

Mr. Munichi:
 What is your favorite character as seen from the sound team?

Mr. Yamada: In
 my own thoughts ...... I was doing the " fellow of the dragon tiger" forever, and there is a man called Todo Ryuhei that comes out first. I like that song the most, but it is not a strong character so I say that play will end before going to a nice place (all laughs).

I make it with much effort, but I can easily kill you. Like "Eh ~ listen here!" And I also like Shiranui Jinan and so on.

PH09-4.jpg

Mr. Munichi:
 What is that, pretty much a pretty .... Is not it orthodox right?

Mr. Yamada:
 Is not it orthodox? (All together laugh)
 Shiranaki Izano has a remix album of "Samsupi" sometimes. I will have remixes by prominent overseas DJs and Japanese club music people.
 So, the song of Shiranui Jyouan is almost an environmental sound, the sutra is flowing. Like a sutra, like a sutra. That sutra, I'm talking about "Nanka" in the atmosphere, but it is remixed by the material, is not it?

When Japanese artists were remixing it, artists were coming from Jamaica, to that studio. So, Jamaican people take care of messages and such things.
 "What does this song and song mean?" So, to the remixing artist, Jamaican people say "What is this singing?", "No, I do not know", "Do you not remember meaning, are you remixing?" He said that he got scolded up (all burst out laughing).

Mr. Yamada: So
 , when the company calls me, "What does that mean?", "No, it's meaningless."
 But, "There is no meaning" does not make a story. My boss told me "Because I have to explain properly, think somewhere" "...... My grandpa taught me a sorrowful song." "Okay, let's do it!" (All-out laugh).

Mr. Mitsurigi:
 Did you agree? (Lol)

Mr. Yamada:
 I think that people in Jamaica surely agreed to return home.

Mr. Adachi:
 Jiman has great reputation for overseas people. When I was interviewed overseas media before, about one hour out of about two hours "About janan" (laugh), "It is very nice" is told.
 I am also in the position I made, but (with emotion) is with Izanaka ... The most stuffed thing I made is that I am a self-destructive Sara. I love dark and dark heroes, so I just remembered writing a setting like always shedding tears of blood at the necklace Sarah who stuffed the root darkness.

When Mr. Nonaka (Mr. Hiroshi) gave me a voice, pick up what I did in Bersak mode, "Please disrupt the balance anyway, I do not need decent acting".
 To use it as a killer as it is, to fly while raise a bizarre, as well as to be sad for those who are going crazy anyway ... ... with I did it because that character. You have tremendous though.

PH09-5.jpg

Mr. Munekori:
 What is the naming "Nakayama Shira"?

Mr. Adachi:
 I feel that I also stuff my hobby.

Mr. Munekori:
 Do you want to strengthen their own character with character, did that happen too? Simply.

Mr. Adachi
 ... .... After all, it appears.

Mr. Fukui:
 I was calling "COM enemy" - the so-called AI, I was doing the overall summary of the enemy that comes up when I am playing by myself, but ... well, hey, sorry Even the character of the adachi charge is strong (all laughing). "True Samurai" or something.

Mr. Munichi: If you
 are strong against blatantly.

Mr. Fukui:
 Yes. Naturally also looking at Atari judgment, there is a judgment saying "This is strong!" But I can not get it because I am down.

So, I will do it with some people in charge of planning, but some responsible ... ... I would like to strengthen my possessed character after all. Although the Atari to be damaged by the body is small like this, there is something in which Atari of attack is so big.
 "A bit of this is truly" ... I thought that ... Adachi repaired a lot and made it a very weak technique (lol). So, Adachi character reigns (haha).

Mr. Municipal:
 I, I do not quite understand "Samsupi", is it the first one? Who is the strongest character in 'Samsupi' first film? Ukyojyo

Mr. Adachi:
 Yes, Ukyo, Ukyo (laugh).

Mr. Municipal:
 Adachi character in Ukyo (lol).

PH09-6.jpg

Mr. Adachi:
 Thanks to Myself, all of the fans of Ukyo, nationwide (laugh).

Mr. Fukui:
 Incidentally, Charlotte and Genso adachi too.

(Voices convinced "Ah ~" from inside the place)

Mr. Fukui:
 You are already three strong.

Mr. Adachi:
 The bad balance at that time made players' skills more interesting. Well, if it was well-balanced, it was probably that that game would not hit so far ... and so on. That balance, exquisite badness? (Lol)

Mr. Fukui:
 That's right. Because there was also a place I gave a bit of chance to the contrary, the new character of "true samurai" Fantasy Furuji ...... Originally it should not be strong, it is a new character.

So, Fang God also has anti-aircraft skills, but do not push your head out at the beginning, so go on. I do not put Attari of attacks like it is kicked firmly (against others), leaving a "judgment of eating" firmly as "kicking ♪" ... ....
 Players who use this should use it firmly, if you do anything you can do anything else, ...

Mr. Adachi:
 That made me think that I was thinking about such things (laugh).

Mr. Fukui:
 That's right (laugh).

PH_ex04.jpg

After this, guests all looked back on the roundtable discussion and the roundtable ends. Finally, introduction of a new project "SABURAU" that Adachi will launch next year .
 It seems that he is aiming for a culmination by involving many creators such as animation and games on the theme of a samurai and a ninja that Adachi loves from long ago.
 We look forward to the future success of everyone who participated this time, of course also expect us for Adachi's project!

[We want to read together]

How did Mr. Nishitani who came back to the world of fighting games create "St II" and how did you see the fighting games world so far? And what did you think about the new work under development? Along with Mr. Harada who calls Mr. Nishitani "genius", the editorial department decides to talk with Mr. Nishitani about the background of the birth of "St II" and "Mysterious Fighting Game (Tentative)".

Interview was on November 16 - coincidentally, on this day it was the day that the official name of "mysterious fighting game" was revealed to be "FIGHTING EX LAYER"

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. 1f3c6.pngGoogle Play BEST OF 2018 投票開始1f3c6.png/ いつもご声援ありがとうございます1f60a.png KOF ALLSTARがGoogle Play「ベストオブ2018ユーザー投票部門」にノミネートされました2728.png KOF ALLSTARにご投票お願いします! 投票期間:2018/11/12~11/26 ▼今すぐ投票▼ https://play.google.com/store/apps/editorial_collection/promotion_topic_bestofuservoting2018_tp #KOFAS #KOFpic.twitter.com/O23q0P5aOw

Translate Tweet

\ Google Play Best of 2018 vote /Thank you for your encouragement. KOF Allstar was nominated for Google Play "Best of 2018 User Voting department" K Please vote for Allstar! Voting period: 2018/11/12 ~ 11/26 ▼ vote ▼ https://play.google.com/store/apps/editorial_collection/promotion_topic_bestofuservoting2018_tp #KOFAS #KOF now

DrxTAQSVsAEtZ07.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. 1f38a.pngSNK ASIA加入成為「巴哈姆特22週年站聚 ~ 2018 Gamer Party」的參展廠商之一,為各位機迷帶來全新的『SNK亞洲官方網店』,源源不絕的官方精美商品,讓大家盡情挑選心頭好!!1f6cd.png1f495.png1f3ae.png12月15及16日 - 圓山花博爭豔館 免費入場 歡迎到場參觀:https://prj.gamer.com.tw/22y/firm.php pic.twitter.com/DwxCZoky1a

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

SNK Asia joined as "Bahamt 22 Anniversary Station Gathering ~ 2018 Gamer party" One of the exhibitors, for the fans to bring a new "SNK Asian official online shop", endless official exquisite goods, let everyone indulge in the heart of the good!! ️ December 15 & amp; 16th-free admission to round Shanhua Bo compete Hall Welcome to visit: https://prj.gamer.com.tw/22y/firm.php

DriXOVhVsAEqIgD.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKオンラインショップからお知らせ】 NEOGEO mini収納ボックスただいま制作中!12月上旬には販売できるように調整しておりますので、しばらくお待ちくださいませ! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO https://www.snk-onlineshop.com pic.twitter.com/cZll33UJLB

Translate Tweet

[information from SNK online shop] NEOGEO Mini Storage Box now in production! We will be able to sell it in early December, so please be patient! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO https://www. snk-onlineshop.com

DsHacOHU4AA1Nw9.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. "HA HA HA HA HA!" The former mascot of @SNKPofficial lives! #RosesForAll! G-Mantle #Cosplay Mask by @TheaterMasksCom Mantle & Scarf by @Bobbin_Weave 1f4f8.png _HarteAttack_ (Instagram) #SNK #NeoGeo #FightingGamespic.twitter.com/QyZPAfhLSo

DsSyXGjWoAQmgMx.jpg
    DsSyYPpWoAAzzPR.jpg
    DsSyY_eW0AAgCxT.jpg
    DsSyZjYWwAAyraU.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Anthony...

Oh I like that a lot. I would use my old psp a lot more with that 20 game collection. :)

NeoGeo Room Amusement system? Who would leave the hotel?

Thanks for sharing a bunch of awesome stuff Anthony.

It's been a while since I posted a video here, but me and buddy Jon were hanging out and playing some more games on the Raspberry Pi. Just some casual gaming and having fun. Thanks for all the great feedback and kind words.

https://youtu.be/yUKINeWxOjY

• Like 1

While that SNK Arcade Classics Volume 0 on PSP looks nice, for some crazy reason it sells for almost $200 or more. Too much for me for sure.

I agree Bloodreign. :thumbsup:

I really would like to add it into my collection. But wat too much money for it. Too bad. It's really nice for sure. :(

Anthony...

NeoGeo Room Amusement system? Who would leave the hotel?

Thanks for sharing a bunch of awesome stuff Anthony.

It's been a while since I posted a video here, but me and buddy Jon were hanging out and playing some more games on the Raspberry Pi. Just some casual gaming and having fun. Thanks for all the great feedback and kind words.

Just one more to share, but I thank you all for letting me post here and I appreciate all the amazing videos and posts you all put together for the thread. ☺

Hey Dan,

Glad to see you back on with us doing what you do best. Nice works you did with Jon bro. Metal Slug 3 3rd mission was fantastic. Shock Troopers 2nd Squad was just as great fellas. Thank you for sharing this with us. Were enjoying it for sure. :)

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Anuncio: Estamos dando apoyo a este torneo a través de nuestro programa de ayuda e-sports! #SNK #KOF https://www.facebook.com/events/334247460462968/ pic.twitter.com/Gpt67whpi2

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Spanish by Microsoft

Announcement: We are giving support to this tournament through our e-sports help program! #SNK #KOF https://www. facebook.com/events/334247460462968/

DsWLUZcV4AAtpMS.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 今回はキデイランド原宿店で行われれるイベントの限定商品と先行商品の一部をご紹介! 開催期間は2018年11月23日(金)~2018年12月7日(金)まで 楽しみです! https://www.kiddyland.co.jp/event/snk_harajuku/ #SNK #KOF #キデイランドpic.twitter.com/rjADhQiUMa

Translate Tweet

This time, we introduce a limited product of the event held in Kiddyland Harajuku shop and some of the preceding products! The event will be held from November 23, 2018 to Friday, December 7, 2018! https://www. kiddyland.co.jp/event/snk_harajuku/ #SNK #KOF #キデイランド

DsVRtJ4UcAARpFf.jpg
    DsVRuoSUwAE_NtE.jpg
    DsVRwbyVYAAJwMU.jpg
    DsVRxToVAAUoO35.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 【SNKオンラインショップからお知らせ】 本日SNKオンラインショップにてTGS2018先行商品だった『PIXEL LABEL Vol.2 マスキングテープ』発売開始!全12種類です! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO https://www.snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?condition=ITEM:SNK pic.twitter.com/b0M29dcRMF

Translate Tweet

[sNK Online Shop News] Today was launched by SNK online shop "PIXEL LABEL Vol. 2 masking tape" was tgs2018. There are 12 kinds! #SNK #KOF #NEOGEO https://www. snk-onlineshop.com/item_list.html?condition=ITEM:SNK

DsHUuB8U8AEHirT.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Amazon pre-orders for the Neo-Geo Mini Christmas edition is now unavailable.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KL14TV3/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=retrogame0a-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07KL14TV3&linkId=3295eb8d7b0412a6e6ffb7c344d26f89

But you still have time elsewhere.

https://www.foregames.nl/product/snk-neo-geo-mini-christmas-edition/

sitelogoBlack.png
  • 14112018D12.2-100x100.jpg
  • 14112018D12-100x100.jpg
  • neogeoxmasmini02_feature-100x100.jpg
  • 14112018D12.1-100x100.jpg
14112018D12.2-570x570.jpg
14112018D12-570x570.jpg
neogeoxmasmini02_feature-570x297.jpg
14112018D12.1-570x489.jpg
HOME / RETRO / NEW RETRO / SNK / SNK NEO GEO MINI CHRISTMAS EDITION
SNK Neo Geo Mini Christmas Edition

• This limited edition Neo Geo Mini Christmas 2018 Edition is only available in limited quantities and will only be delivered once!
17 Days 12 Hours 18 Minutes 13 Seconds

Available for pre-ordering

NUMBER
RESERVE NOW Release: December 7, 2018
SKU :! 14112018D12CATEGORIES: PORTABLE LCD GAMES , NEW RETRO , SNK

Contents of this bundle:

• The Neo Geo Mini console and 48 games included
  • Two original SNK levers
  • 1 HDMI mini cable
  • 1 USB power cable (1.5 meters)
  • 7 stickers
  • 2 screens of protection
  • 1 anti-slip

This special Christmas edition of SNK's Neo Geo Mini offers 48 games , which is more than both other Neo Geo Mini's each. New in this Christmas bundle are the games, Magician Lord, Ninja Combat, The Super Spy, League Bowling, Soccer Brawl, Fatal Fury, Fatal Fury 2, Fatal Fury 3, and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special. To make room for these games, some titles have disappeared. There is no Fatal Fury Special and The King of Fighters '95 more present to play.

SNK Neo Geo Mini HD International Edition is a video game console that has 48 classic and nostalgic titles installed. This special Christmas version of the console has a Christmas design and features a 3.5 inch screen allowing you to play portable without having to connect the unit to a TV or monitor!

The SNK Neo Geo Mini HD also includes an HDMI port and two controller ports so you can challenge your friends for games on your HD TV.

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1