IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

Hi guys,

1. #レバガチャアーカイブ 第1巻読了。ゲーセンに活気があったあの頃を舞台にSNK・NEOGEOへの愛と小ネタが詰まったほんわかラブコメ。第1巻では忍者コマンドー・KOF95などが取り上げられてる。新日本企画時代のゲームとかも取り上げられててこういうのは好きな人は楽しく読めるのでおススメ。 pic.twitter.com/pCInk4uDuH

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

#レバガチャアーカイブ Volume 1 average. The Honwaka love rice that the love and the small story of SNK and NeoGeo were packed on the stage in those days when the arcade was lively. Ninja Commando and Kof95 are being taken up in the first volume. It is taken up by the game in the new Japan planning age and this is recommended because the favorite person can read happily.

Drml7FPVYAA5xdz.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. レバガチャアーカイブというNEOGEO愛の詰まったマンガを読み始めました。小ネタがおもろい。 pic.twitter.com/8ytJUGageH

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

I started to read a manga packed with NeoGeo Love called Lebagacha Archive. The small story is fragile.

DrmU84AV4AAZToe.jpg
    DrmU839VsAEeoZA.jpg
    DrmU83_U0AA8eeg.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Thank You @SNKPofficial for providing prizes for the SNK Gathering of Australia and supporting the event. Will make sure these get spread out amongst the games that will be played. Very much appreciated. #BurnToFightpic.twitter.com/VjlT8rZSpu

DrPIA76UwAEBgU8.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. 2728.png誠意邀請您提供寶貴的意見2728.png 填寫簡單問卷,有機會免費獲得SNK官方精美紀念品乙份1f381.png 歡迎協助我們收集有關「家用遊戲主機玩家,對遊戲需求的意見及《侍魂》的基本概念」2728.png1f30e.png即日至11月30日,可點擊以下問卷連結: https://goo.gl/forms/Cxc6dZorb4imWd8H2 感謝您的協助203c.pngpic.twitter.com/8ec408T0Pe

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Chinese by Microsoft

sincerely invite you to provide valuable comments to fill in a simple questionnaire, have the opportunity to get free access to SNK official exquisite Souvenirs B Welcome to help us collect information about "home game host players, views on the needs of the game and the basic concept of" soul " from now until November 30, You can click on the following questionnaire link: https://goo.gl/forms/Cxc6dZorb4imWd8H2 Thank you for your assistance ‼️

DrhyiFOVYAA3bn5.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Canada Stop results: KOF98 Winner @Xiaohai_ 2nd TrahYawn 3rd holdenTSF KOFXIV Winner @Xiaohai_ 2nd AlvinKOF 3rd @karntact Congratulations to TrahYawn and AlvinKOF for representing Canada in the Global Finals! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @brookgamingfans @EGLXofficialpic.twitter.com/9Cz4KziYuM

DrAH_KUUwAAMD_L.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. Took a couple of photos recently showing my Neo Geo AES collection, the first photo is of all the fighters and the second one shows the rest of the genres, what a great bunch of games! 1f60d.png#NeoGeo #SNK #RETROGAMING #videogames #Import #Arcadepic.twitter.com/cyxJ4NNsSN

DrlNfavXcAArs0Y.jpg
    DrlNgWuX0AMTZn1.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

The signed version is sold out.

1. The newest album in @BraveWaveMusic's Generation Series is here! Get the Art of Fighting 2 Definitive Soundtrack now on CD and Vinyl. We also have limited stock of their signed variant: https://www.fangamer.com/products/art-of-fighting-2-the-definitive-soundtrack pic.twitter.com/4vKQg8vITo

DrBCzw4VAAEqDE7.jpg
    DrBC1KGU0AAZ2ln.jpg
    DrBC1KQVYAAj5tA.jpg
    DrBC4DJU0AArEzO.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with Scarlet Sprites. Here we see a great discussion video of him in regards to the Poly Game Master by IGS. A Taiwanese establishment that offered this to the community for our enjoyment. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"Taking a quick look at IGS's PolyGame Master, a system that tries hard to replicate SNK's formula for success with the NeoGeo. "

Hi guys,

Back with Ch3FfsFaMiLyTV, Here we see him on the Hyper NeoGeo 64 playing Buriki One. Not often we see this game being play for us on the Neo-Geo thread. So let's have a look shall we? :)

From the description,

"SNK Hyper Neo Geo 64 Buriki One Gameplay (Real Arcade Hardware)

Welcome back to another video! In this video I show my SNK Hyper Neo Geo 64 fighting motherboard (Revision 2), and Buriki One game for the system. This isn't a complete playthrough but I get pretty far! I have this hooked up to my TV through the supergun. I hope that you enjoy the video, and please watch my other Hyper Neo Geo 64 videos in the links below."

Anthony...

• Like 1

Helllo Evererybody
a small presentation:
n my thirties, I experienced my first video game emotions in the arcade. For many players, they remain linked to childhood memories.
Passionate about gaming culture and nourished by all 80's pop culture, its evolution, and having bathed in almost all my life in gaming, today, by passion, I pay tribute to all those arcade or console titles that have rocked generations of players by creating themes for all frontends .Montage, creation, editing, most often with the participation of talented youtube artists who are often too little known.Before, we forget too often that when we speak video games, there are also the artistic dimensions and it brews many fields: Music, Chara design, ... And for each domain there is an unknown artist who expresses himself on youtube,
My role: Find it and highlight it for a 3-minute theme in the name of the nostalgic fiber ... to not forget :)
At the request anthony I come to make a small gift it will be a simple assembly but a montge make all my passion for a few days and I will present it to you,
I can not wait!
while waiting I did a little teaser :
* If you have ideas of things to integrate in the video do not hesitate
this is a neo geo theme that I have not long ago
*I start intro with viewpoint phase 3, as well as the logo AtariAge
and the start up neo geo pro gear.
do not hesitate to have a look at my channel and very quickly :)
Edited by PaDeMoNiuM
  • Like 2

Hello Everybody
At the request anthony I come to make a small gift it will be a simple assembly but a montge make all my passion for a few days and I will present it to you,
I can not wait!
while waiting I did a little teaser :
* If you have ideas of things to integrate in the video do not hesitate
this is a neo geo theme that I have not long ago
*I start intro with viewpoint phase 3, as well as the logo AtariAge
and the start up neo geo pro gear.
do not hesitate to have a look at my channel and very quickly :)

Hi Pademonium,

Glad to see you with us kind sir. Welcome aboard to Atariage.com and thank you for participating on, The Official NEO-GEO Thread with us. :waving:

This will be exciting for sure. Can't wait to see what you have plan for us and will be glad to accept your upload as the official introduction entrance video for the Neo-Geo thread. Really appreciate it and will owe you one for doing so to show my gratitude

Please enjoy your stay and were glad to see you here posting on the exciting Neo-Geo platforms with the many titles that it have to offer. Feel free to look around for your convenience and revert to the many pages that we accumulated here on the thread, Hopefully, we have a posting(s) that will be a benefit for you to help in your Neo-Geo endeavors! If you have any inquiries or concerns that you would like to address, you're more than welcome to write here that pertaining to the Neo-Geo! :)

Thank you again for enlisting and posting on the Neo-Geo thread on Atariage.com bro. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Replying to @NeoGeoCollector

Ah brill, had to check, woulda been gutted if Id missed some! Been in and out since the start of summer(bloody health!) hope you, wife, family etc are good and well? Also get ur a Neo purest but have u seen the SNK40anniversary-SE 4 NintendoSwitch!1f62e.png#NeoGeo #RetroGaming #Switchpic.twitter.com/OA56RZp0cl

DrqPCJxXcAMSCAx.jpg
    DrqPCJ0WoAAoFbS.jpg
    DrqPCJyWoAMK8h1.jpg
    DrqPCJyXgAUnM5R.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Colombia Stop KOF XIV results: Winner @ViolentKain 2nd Javier Yagami 3rd Cipher Congratulations to everybody and especially to @ViolentKain for representing the Colombia Stop in the Global Finals! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @snk_oda @brookgamingfans @OnVCOpic.twitter.com/UhLZX2dwN7

Drv-E_9UcAAMJuL.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 Colombia Stop KOF 98 results: Winner Mao-suba 2nd Robin 3rd OG Pulga Congratulations to everybody and especially to Mao-suba for representing Colombia in the Global Finals! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @snk_oda @brookgamingfans @OnVCOpic.twitter.com/ScoQuRhQ8H

Drv_QkmVsAApVUK.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. #NGWT2 is coming to NEM FIGHT FEST 2019 in #Chile on 23rd & 24th of February 2019 for another Latam stop of Season 2 in joint effort with @Teamnemesis8! Register at https://smash.gg/nem-fight-fest-2019/ and qualify for the Global Finals 2019! @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @brookgamingfanspic.twitter.com/mG0UdVjAEw

DrwCn1-VYAASISY.jpg

Anthony...