IGNORED

The Official NEO-GEO Thread!

I'm looking forward to Xeno Crisis as well, but not being a NEO owner (Unless we count pockets and Minis)...I was gonna save up for a Genesis version...(Still probably will :)

Then along comes a cool cool cat (hint: His name is Anthony) and says he's gifting me the Dreamcast version!!!

Thanks a million bro!!

Should be Sweet!

I love that so many versions are being made!

• Like 1

I’ve heard about the NeoSD cart! How much are they and does one exist for the MVS?

Awesome that you want to pick up Xeno Crisis Coleco. Hope that you will because it looks like a real winner for sure. I can't wait to purchase it. As for the NeoSD they sure do exist for the MVS. The NeoSD Pro isn't available right now to order yet but they're taking pre-orders.

Here's the pics, prices, and links to them bro.

https://shop.terraonion.com/en/

neosd_aes-neo_geo_flashcart.jpg
NEOSD AES Regular price€495.00 Price€435.99
neosd_mvs-neo_geo_flashcart.jpg
NeoSD MVS Regular price€459.00 Price€399.99
neosd-pro-aes.jpg
NeoSD PRO AES - PREORDER Price€549.00

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

I'm looking forward to Xeno Crisis as well, but not being a NEO owner (Unless we count pockets and Minis)...I was gonna save up for a Genesis version...(Still probably will :)

Then along comes a cool cool cat (hint: His name is Anthony) and says he's gifting me the Dreamcast version!!!

Thanks a million bro!!

Should be Sweet!

I love that so many versions are being made!

Hahahaha. I wonder who this fellas is Gold? I heard he's a big Garfield buff. :-D

Anthony...

• Like 1

Limited Run Games just announced KOF97 for the Vita and PS4. Going on sale tomorrow. I have to get one for the Vita. It will look good next to Windjammers.

That collectors edition box is so cool

Hey Punisher,

Thank you for stopping buy and mentioning this to us bro. I really want this in my collection. I want both and you're right, the collectors edition looks so cool. :)

Anthony..

Hi guys,

Good news regarding Kraut Buster involving the pre-orders. NGDEVTEAM will continue to have them up for a good amount of time.

16864604_1288692271213966_42058603102171
Anthony Durso Gentleman, will the pre-orders stay up for awhile? I would like to purchase one in March because I'm saving up for it.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 3h
1170822_570007833055495_1120686779_n.png
NG Dev Team yes, don't worry
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 2h
16864604_1288692271213966_42058603102171
Anthony Durso NG Dev Team Excellent. Thank you.

Anthony

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Here's a new Kickstarter update for Xeno Crisis where you can read about recent progress and view the latest build running on Mega Drive hardware: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1676714319/xeno-crisis-a-new-game-for-the-sega-genesis-mega-d/posts/2423798 We also have a launch trailer for modern platforms which is just about small enough for Twitter - enjoy!

Also, here's new footage of the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive version

Anthony..

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 5

Argh, I had Kraut Buster ready to checkout but the order was confirming for 2 copies, when I updated it to 1 it was out of stock again lol

Oh man! But don't worry Chaos. I contacted them and they daid the pre-orders will be up for awhile. I would like to pre-order one in March and they said it will still be up. :)

Anthony..

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. ACA Neo Geo KOF2003 by @HAMSTER_Corp will be released 1f525.png1f525.png on the @PlayStation 4, @Xbox One and Nintendo Switch! Tag someone who claims they are good at KOF2003, and prove them wrong 1f525.png1f448-1f3fc.png#kof2003 #kof2k3 #ashcrimson @SNKPofficial @SNKAofficial @SNKPofficial_jp @snk_odapic.twitter.com/0znzeHutmC

Dz36-b_U0AA65Eg.jpg

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224

Hi guys,

1. Retrospillmessen 2019 in Sandefjord, Norway will be one of last official stops for the Neo Geo World Tour season 2, and the best player in King of Fighters XIV and KOF 98 will win a ticket to the global finals for these games @neogeoworldtour @SNKPofficial @RSM_Norway @retro_hkpic.twitter.com/g7ci6JxUPo

Dz8JwrLWsAAkgHo.jpg

Anthony...

Hi guys,

1. PS4/Nintendo Switch/Xbox One「アケアカNEOGEO ザ・キング・オブ・ファイターズ 2003」の配信がスタートしました!本作は2003年にSNKから発売された対戦格闘ゲームです。新主人公「アッシュ」の登場で物語も新章に突入!ぜひお楽しみください! #アケアカNEOGEO http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/kof2003.htm pic.twitter.com/iQyNLPflPS

Translate Tweet
    Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

The delivery of PS4/Nintendo Switch/Xbox One "Akaca NeoGeo the King of Fighters 2003" has started! This is a fighting game that was released from SNK in 2003. The new hero [Ash] in the emergence of the story also rushes into new chapter! Please come and enjoy! #アケアカNEOGEO http://hamster.co.jp/arcadearchives/kof2003.htm

Dz5mcTIUwAADYhQ.jpg

Anthony...

• Like 1

Hi guys,

1. Xbox One Game Added: ACA NEOGEO: The King of Fighters 2003: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2003, a fighting game released by SNK in 2003, it Out Now on Xbox One. KOF 2003 features the same 3-on-3 battle system as the previous title in the series, but this time… http://dlvr.it/QzNkkt pic.twitter.com/9Fny5y8Jgt

Dz8R-oiVYAE9VQi.png

Anthony...

Hi guys,

Back with NeoGeoNow. Here we see him talking about what they know regarding on King of Fighters XV. Enjoy. :)

From the description,

"SNK has secretly announced that The King Of Fighters 15 is in development. We compiled all what we know about the title, from leaks, hints and slip ups!"

Anthony...

I was able to get a copy of the Classic edition for the Vita. Now I hope they can get Mark of the Wolves on cart. That would be incredible

Well done Punisher. Glad that you did so bro. Maybe once you receive it, we can see some pics of the goodies that come with it. :)

Anthony..