IGNORED

Feedback Question - Beware Of Seller videogames.org!

Ed Siegler

I hate to tell you this Mr. VideoGames.Org, but if it came down to a choice between believing a buyer like Ed and a seller like you who has more negative feedbacks than I have FEEDBACK PERIOD, I'm going to believe Ed. I'm also not going to be bidding on your auctions. I think any sensible person who reads AtariAge would not either, based on your poor performance record and your attitude. But don't worry, we're only a small fraction of the gaming community - I'm sure there are millions of people out there who don't know any better you can still rip off.

Hmmmm.....Having nothing better to do, I read through some of the guys negative feedbacks......Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!! :D :D :roll:

Nearly all are for the same reason...Lack of receiving a product!!!

It's no wonder someone could have so many sales...err...if one was.....say...RECYCLING their auctions?...Not that I really think he would :D .....Imagine the warehouse of extra "stock" you could build up if "the post office" screwed up... say....three hundred times!!!

Don't let that jackass fool anyone!!!!500 negative feedbacks is ridiculous...REGARDLESS of how many you have overall!

500 neutrals? These were just people scared to leave a negative...especially when he says HIMSELF that he leaves retaliatory comments!!!!!!

So really, he gets a comment "Other than praise" once every 28 auctions........BUT NO! that number is blown away when you look at his last six months record!!!!nearly three hundred negatives!!!!!!! (of course, once again, nearly all for lack of delivery...But hey, it's a jungle out there in that post office, who knows who may have been waiting to hijack those controllers of Ed's!!)

Now for some equivalency: If I saw a feedback rating of 100, with two "non delivery" negatives, and two neutrals that "hinted" at the same thing, I wouldn't bid....How about you?

UPDATE!

Guess what came in the mail today?

Yes, you got it, my controillers. They were mailed Priority mail, so my guess is that they were mailed no earlier than this past Monday or Tuesday.

I do have to say the seller did live up to his bargain, but three months late. I wonder if that would have happened if things weren't brought to light here?

Thanks Mercury.

Whenever I sell something on eBay, I always use a shipping method that provides a tracking#. I immediately email the tracking # to the buyer as proof that I really shipped out the item. That way, if they didn't pay insurance and it get's lost, it's not my problem. At least they knew I really shipped it out.

Ed has no way of knowing that you really did send out the item. If I were him, I'd be skeptical too. BTW, you probably should've stayed away from this forum, you're doing your business more harm everytime you post.

You can tell by the feedback he leaves that he is a very professional businessman.  :roll:  Check it out here:  http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackmemberLeft&memberid=videogames.org&page=1&items=25

Thanks for that information. Up until now, I was staying out of this and letting the buyer and seller resolve things on their own, but after reading through a few of the negatives he left for people, this one in particular pissed me off:

commander_god (1) Feb-05-03 21:17:07 PST 1949910685  

Complaint: Mail to Canada is NOT INSTANT! THINK! Dumb Canadians.....THINK!

I'm not Canadian, but these kinds of comments are completely unneccessary. Congratulations, by being a complete jerk, you've managed to royally piss off the majority of serious Atari collectors thus crippling your business.

You're right, the entire world is dumb and you are elite. You might want rethink your customer relations there :thumbsdown: .

I wonder if that would have happened if things weren't brought to light here?

I doubt it.

Has anyone else ever used this process? I only bid on auctions, (with VERY few exceptions) that can be paid for through a credit card using Paypal or other. That way, if the item doesn't arrive within a reasonable amount of time, you can retract payment for "nondelivery of goods" according to the bank issuing the card. Plus, Paypal or other is assessed a fine by the card company for representing the seller as a responsible person or business and having to go through the trouble of jacking payment. Then, the only way for the seller to retrieve their payment from the card company is to provide proof that the item was actually sent.

I had to retract two payments from different sellers last year for nondelivery (waited 2 months for one and 2.5 months for the other) and shortly thereafter, the items arrived and payment was reinstated. On one of the items I waited around eighty eight days or so and left negative feedback. :twisted:

Saturn

I bought from this guy awhile back and don't recall having any sort of problem. But after reading this, and the posted feedback he has left for others, I definately will not be a repeat buyer. Tis a shame, but there are a plethera of other GOOD and HONEST sellers out there who will not talk to you like you are the slime of humanity.

As far as his little statement about Canadians. Well, I have bought, sold, and traded, as well as had family, friends, etc from Canada, and "stupid" is not the first word that comes to mind. Granted, the customs leaves a little to be desired, but it's not their fault. I just thought stating that kind of remark was just unjust and unnecessary. I probably shouldn't say this but it's the truth: I wouldn't recommend this store to my worst enemy.

I said my peace.