IGNORED

Intellivisionaries episode 7 is up!

Didn't 7 just come out? I still need to listen to the first 5 episodes. Makes me wish I lived further from work.

I know what you mean. After years of driving 1.5 hours to and from work, I am now cursed with a 2.5 minute commute. There goes my music discovery, podcast, and NPR time. :lol:

I was so inspired that I went all the way to TRADE-IT! in Raleigh...I hate where it's located, it's hard to get into and out of the store off Capital Blvd, but I did find a few games there, and bought a few in Edward McKay's...see my report later on the bought page:

Hey! I have been to both of these places..... I live in Raleigh........any either good retro game places in this area? I think a play n trade in Garner?

• Like 1

you live in Raleigh? so do i! We should go hunting together, or trade. I have doubles of some games, and games I don't know WHAT they are (no label, like on a few Intellivision games).

I've only been here for a year. I have been to that place on Capitol, Game stops (of course), Trade It(on Glenwood), a few Picasso Pawns, Durham Rescue Mission Thrift stores, Goodwill, that Raliegh fairgrounds..... Any other places that have games?

I've only been here for a year. I have been to that place on Capitol, Game stops (of course), Trade It(on Glenwood), a few Picasso Pawns, Durham Rescue Mission Thrift stores, Goodwill, that Raliegh fairgrounds..... Any other places that have games?

Edward McKay's (beside the Trade-it on Capitol Blvd)...but there's so much of nothing. I want to try some of the thrift stores near my school, near Durham, but by the time I get out, they are all closed. Have you actually found anything at Goodwill? They NEVER have anything retro when I check them. I plan to take some stuff to donate tomorrow, then hit Edward McKay's and Trade-it, and just look around. I want to check the Flea Market on Capitol Blvd, but that place didn't have much of anything last time I went there years ago. Sad, too, that flea market used to be a beacon of Sega Genesis games. Check my Instagram, I'm about to take some shots of games I found in the drawer in my old office today while cleaning up.

Wow, I just realized that I never subscribed to this thread - I do that for all the podcast threads so I can be aware of people's reactions, chime in when I have something to say, etc.

So thanks to all who are indicating that they like the show! As Nurmix points out, it's a labor of love. We really enjoy doing it. It's the Intellivision podcast I want to listen to, and it's nice to see others want to listen to it also.

We just recorded the audio for episode 8, so Nurmix is busily editing at this point. I see that I accidentally said things about Sea Battle that some folks said in this very thread! Honestly, I wasn't stealing your ideas and passing them off as my own! :)

• Like 1