Atari 2600

Console Boxes Only:
Light Sixer
Vader
Jr. Long Rainbow
Sears Light Sixer

Asteroids [Atari - Color] *
Barnstorming **
Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em [Mystique] * I know it's rare, I got the cart and manual and the red plastic cases, Just looking to complete it
Boxing **

California Games **

Combat [Atari - Color] ** I need three boxes and two manuals
Congo Bongo [sega] *
Custer's Revenge [Mystique] * Same with the other Mystique game
Defender [Atari - http://atariage.com/box_page.html?SystemID=2600&SoftwareID=2363&BoxStyleID=2&ItemTypeID=BOX] *
Defender [sears] *

Dolphin **
E.T. [Atari] *
Frogger [Parker Bros.] *

Kaboom! **
Lock 'n' Chase [M Network] *
Mario Bros. [Atari - http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/9/93770/2367720-a2600_mariobros_2.jpg] *
Missile Command [Atari - Color] *

Ms. Pac-Man *

Oink! **
Pac-Man [Atari - Color] *
Pac-Man [sears] *

Pitfall! **
Pitfall II: The Lost Caverns **
Pole Position [Atari - http://www.retrogameguide.com/images/box_art_and_carts/2600-pole-position-front.jpg] *

Raiders of the Lost Ark **

River Raid **

Robot Tank **

Sky Jinks **
Sky Skipper [Parker Bros.] *
Super Breakout [Atari - Color] *
Swordquest: Earthworld [Atari] *
Swordquest: Fireworld [Atari] **
Target Fun [sears] *
Video Olympics [Atari - Color] *

Atari 7800

Console Box Only:
ProSystem Pole Position II Bundle

Crack'ed **
Dig Dug **
Joust **
One-on-One Basketball *
Pole Position II [1987] **

Sega Saturn

Console Box Only:

Saturn [Model 1 - Oval Button]

Hyper 3D Pinball**

Sega Dreamcast:

Console Box Only:

Dreamcast

Rayman 2 (Manual Only)
Sonic Adventure (Manual Only)

Misc. Console Boxes Only:

ColecoVision
Mattel Aquarius

Mattel Intellivision
Hyperscan
N64
NES [Control Deck]
SNES [Control Set]
SNES [Model 2]

Genesis [Core System]
Genesis 2 [Core System]

Genesis 3

32X [Virtua Fighter Bundle]

SMS
SMS II

The reason I am asking for Boxes only, is because I store my Games in a drawer and ... the drawer is overflowing and I need to find boxes so that I may fill my shelf of CIB games ...

I know I may be stupid asking for so much stuff (especially adding some rarer games) because I know most of you wouldn't separate games and their boxes, but hey ... it's worth a shot.

:3

If anyone is willing to do such a thing, please feel free to PM me, Thank You! :3

Edited by djfurreh

Looking for BOXES ONLY for:

Atari 2600

Asteroids [Atari - Color]

Beat 'Em & Eat 'Em [Mystique] I know it's rare, I got the cart and manual and the red plastic cases, Just looking to complete it

Combat [Atari - Color]

Congo Bongo [sega]

Custer's Revenge [Mystique] Same with the other Mystique game

Defender [Atari - http://atariage.com/box_page.html?SystemID=2600&SoftwareID=2363&BoxStyleID=2&ItemTypeID=BOX]

Defender [sears]

E.T. [Atari]

Frogger [Parker Bros.]

Lock 'n' Chase [M Network]

Mario Bros. [Atari - http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/9/93770/2367720-a2600_mariobros_2.jpg]

Missile Command [Atari - Color]

Pac-Man [Atari - Color]

Pac-Man [sears]

Pole Position [Atari - http://www.retrogameguide.com/images/box_art_and_carts/2600-pole-position-front.jpg]

Sky Skipper [Parker Bros.]

Super Breakout [Atari - Color]

Swordquest: Earthworld [Atari]

Target Fun [sears]

Video Olympics [Atari - Color]

Atari 7800

One-on-One Basketball

Also, looking to complete my Activision 2600 collection ... All I need are MANUALS & BOXES ONLY for the following games:

Barnstorming

Boxing

Dolphin

Oink!

Pitfall!

Pitfall II

Robot Tank

The reason I am asking for Boxes only, is because I store my [CI] Games in a drawer and ... the drawer is overflowing and I need to find boxes so that I may fill my shelf of CIB games ...

I know I may be stupid asking for so much stuff (especially adding some rarer games) because I know most of you wouldn't separate games and their boxes, but hey ... it's worth a shot.

If anyone is willing to do such a thing, please feel free to PM me, Thank You! :3

I have a bunch of the common stuff...I will be going through the game room tomorrow and I will send you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not as dumb as you would think. On rarer stuff it may be a bit harder to find people to seperate but if the price is right I will. For common stuff especially good games that people like to play many times you will see the boxes manuals usually don't add much value as they just want to play the game. In those instances you can actually make more by splitting them up. I have noticed that selling a $20 game is easier than selling a $30 complete game for the simple fact more people play than collect and the box/manual means nothing to many people.

It's not as dumb as you would think. On rarer stuff it may be a bit harder to find people to seperate but if the price is right I will. For common stuff especially good games that people like to play many times you will see the boxes manuals usually don't add much value as they just want to play the game. In those instances you can actually make more by splitting them up. I have noticed that selling a $20 game is easier than selling a $30 complete game for the simple fact more people play than collect and the box/manual means nothing to many people.

That makes since, I like my games to be boxed for the reason, to me, they are easier to set them up the way that I like ... and well, they look better ... I play the games as well, but I was always a perfectionist and had to put it back in the box

Edited by djfurreh