IGNORED

Why you shouldn't trust 0 feedback sellers?

Brad2600

I have no clue of this guy's reliability but when I saw his auction, it seemed kinda fishy to me. First of all, he has no feedback at all. Second of all, no pictures are shown to represent the games he has. Third of all, they BIN price is ridiculous as most of the games are commons.

Does he really think this will sell?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6&category=3528

I dunno. I do think most of those games can be found for much less.

Well, the 0 feedback does bring out the warning flags. But you have to remember, "they have to start somewhere". But, no pictures are a definate "no" for me, another warning flag. And the BIN is way too much. Even the shipping, I sent close to 60 games Priority Mail for about $6 or $7. This should cost less. Taking all that into consideration, one phrase comes to mind:

"Alright everybody, keep moving. Nothing to see here".

Even the shipping, I sent close to 60 games Priority Mail for about $6 or $7.  This should cost less.

That is not possible, I just sent 18 loose and 1 boxed game today (3.21 lbs) via Parcel Post and it cost $7.87 ! It would have cost over $10.00 via Priority mail.

That is not possible, I just sent 18 loose and 1 boxed game today (3.21 lbs) via Parcel Post and it cost $7.87 ! It would have cost over $10.00 via Priority mail.

Sending 60 carts cost me $15.15 but I don't remember if that was first class or priority.

Again, I might have misquoted the amount for the games. I may be remembering wrong. I have sent out so many packages in the past few weeks, my mind is probably jumbling them up. Sometimes I need a swift kick to the head to get the ole' gears grinding again. :D So, if I am misquoting, please accept my sincere apologies and I will accept any flaming that is due.