IGNORED

Would anybody be interested in this? (30th Anniversary Multi) ENDED

CPUWIZ

Unfortunately, this isn't a knee-jerk reaction on CPUWIZs part. I remember a disgruntled coworker would call up the BSA and any software vendor we had and tried to claim we didn't have proper licensing. You pretty much are forced to go into lock-down mode until the issue is dealt with. ugh.

It'll be great to recycle the 1MB EPROM's from this project, they are expensive.

Sorry to bug you, what you mean by expensive?

I assume you refer to 27c080 or 27c801 or 27c8001.

27c801 on eBay appears to be between 4 and 12 US$ depending on quantity, does that make them expensive?

I really don't know how to gauge the price of this old EPROMs so maybe I am overpaying for them.

Or are the 27c801/27c8001 not equivalent for 27c080?

Sorry to bug you, what you mean by expensive?

I assume you refer to 27c080 or 27c801 or 27c8001.

27c801 on eBay appears to be between 4 and 12 US$ depending on quantity, does that make them expensive?

I really don't know how to gauge the price of this old EPROMs so maybe I am overpaying for them.

Or are the 27c801/27c8001 not equivalent for 27c080?

VS. the price of 50 cents to 1 dollar each on most other eproms used in 7800 games yes, $5~ a pop is a lot.

This is BS!! Let the carts be made!!

I dont give a crap whos who.

This is not right. Cpu whiz put alot of work in these carts. There is no current sd type cart for the 7800.

I guess everything that is good is not right in someones eyes.

I stand behind supporting 7800 developers both hardware and software no matter what.

The 7800 community is better than this.

If we were in person I would be screaming at someone to grab a brain..

I had all these games a couple times over anyways. So they woulda been a playable backup to save the originals.

By the way there is shitloads of guys selling loaded multicarts on AA and I am not going to turn them all in. Like wtf for?? And guess what no one gives a shit. Seems the 7800 always gets sabotaged by idiots.

The fn drama!

Edited by Jinks

I'd like one of these carts as well.

..Al

Oh my... :ponder:

So anyway- if that second run is needed- Hum- I'll just PM that paypal email so you can send an invoice or tell me to bugger off or something...

No, this is a fixed multi (I have already built 8 of them). It's a new bankswitching scheme, 16 x 48K, in a 1 megabyte cart. You want a devcart, which will be done soon.

Sorry cpuwiz on the current situation concerning the 30th Anniversary Multi-Cart. Question on another cart, Is the Devcart available? If so, please add me to the list.

Thanks,

Mike