IGNORED

Intellivision Homebrew Release Event - This SUNDAY April 20 2014 7:00pm Est

Rev

It's the closest thing to a clue I could find. I'm not sure what it means, but I know it's a clue. I'll keep my suspicions to myself....to avoid embarrassment in case I'm wrong ;-)

To also avoid embarrassment....do not take your pants off in front of your wife.......ever.........just sayin!

To also avoid embarrassment....do not take your pants off in front of your wife.......ever.........just sayin!

Ha, joke's on you! I'm not even married, I'm just single and extremely lonely.....oh wait, now I'm sad :( Honestly though, my girlfriend, who is probably real and totally not imaginary, rarely laughs when I take my pants off. Checkmate.

• Like 1

Ha, joke's on you! I'm not even married, I'm just single and extremely lonely.....oh wait, now I'm sad :( Honestly though, my girlfriend, who is probably real and totally not imaginary, rarely laughs when I take my pants off. Checkmate.

Your girlfriend dont laugh when I take off my pants with her either! Double Checkmate!

• Like 1

How long after reservation do we have to pay?

In other words, if we reserve today, can we pay tomorrow?

I have to fire up the computer to pay since I don't PayPal on my tablet.

Don't mind doing it. Just want to know if I should start it now or wait til I would normally be working,

How long after reservation do we have to pay?

In other words, if we reserve today, can we pay tomorrow?

I have to fire up the computer to pay since I don't PayPal on my tablet.

Don't mind doing it. Just want to know if I should start it now or wait til I would normally be working,

Yeah, you should have some time to pay.

The hair-splitting is:

Not a previous IR announced game. Or an IR game.....

I.e. Rev has announced numerous projects that are in the pipeline via 'RevolutionikaVision' or whatever his "imprint" will be called. Space Raid is not a 'Revolutionika' project.

Good catch, Jason! I saw the space motif, but missed it as the hint.

Yeah, I wanted to give a slight clue, similar font and the space background should if given it away to the keen eyed hardcore intv fan.

Voltron actually guessed space raid in an earlier post, but I ignored him.

Was everyone happy it turned out to be space raid? Even though we all knew it was coming?

June us just around the corner! I personally am glad to get some games paid for now, it looks like more releases in summer and fall from multiple sources. Exciting past few years and future years for us intv fans!

• Like 1