57 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best INTV game from the following list

• Armor Battle (Mattel)
    • Sea Battle (Mattel)
    • Snafu (Mattel)
    • Triple Action (Mattel)
    • Utopia (Mattel)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I love tron cycles, I would like to see a new game on Inty about that (snafu is nice but not capturing the real tron feeling)

Oh me too! However, it needs to be careful to invoke the feel of TRON, and not Snafu. :)

dZ.

Oh me too! However, it needs to be careful to invoke the feel of TRON, and not Snafu. :)

dZ.

to make it simple.. it should be enough to change colors to black/blue/red, not diagonal movement and have only 2 motocycles... what more?

Edited by vprette

Another Group of Death - while I Love Utopia no one can truly explain its scoring. Surprised that Sea Battle isn't #1 or at least a clear #2 - no critical flaw other than no 1 player option which of course stinks if you don't have a worthy opponent. That said, Snafu is also a well done game with no critical flaws and several game varieties. This is an example of a group where I would actually like to see All 3 go to round 2 based on votes received which can easily be offset with only one game going through in one of the weaker groups. But yes this is a true Mattel Group of Death if only 2 go through because you have 3 great games!