IGNORED

INTV Best Game of All Times - Round 2- 4/10 (first Shoot'em up)

vprette

What is the best game in the list   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best game from the following list (also voting for best shooter)

• River Raid (Activision)
    • Atlantis (Imagic)
    • Star Strike (Mattel)
    • Worm Whomper (Activision)
    • Astrosmash (Mattel)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

This is one of the pools to vote the best games ever for Intellivision :-)

The will be several pools of 5 titles each to cover the following categories:

- Best game of all time

- Best sport game

- Best shoot'em up

- Best arcade conversion

- Best producer

1st AND 2nd go to round 3 AND Arcades FINAL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activision-River-Raid.jpgImagic-Atlantis.jpgMattel-Star-Strike.jpg

Activision-Worm-Whomper.jpgMattel-Astrosmash.jpg

Edited by vprette

This one was really tough! Star Strike was easy to rule out, but I obviously had to go with Worm Whomper. Had it not been for that.....probably Astrosmash. River Raid is pretty cool. I kinda like Atlantis, but never got too far. Someone sell me on Atlantis. Does it get cooler in later levels?

This one was really tough! Star Strike was easy to rule out, but I obviously had to go with Worm Whomper. Had it not been for that.....probably Astrosmash. River Raid is pretty cool. I kinda like Atlantis, but never got too far. Someone sell me on Atlantis. Does it get cooler in later levels?

Yea, it gets pretty intense Jason. Day , Dusk, And a Night scene, very awesome, and gets faster

Is there ANY chance at all that you read the manual before playing Atlantis?.....or since? :)

No :) I should manuals.

Lol! You need to start selling your body to raise enough money to come to Vegas. Then I can show you in person how one reads a manual and how it can enhance gameplay. :)

I'll do my best make Vegas happen. Not sure if it's in the stars, but I'm working on it.

I'm in. I think that there should be a good sized Inty contingent there. Rev might even get out of his cave and come. I met up with Lathe and a couple of other guys at the VRGE and it was cool to put a face to an internet name and get to talk shop in person with guys that are just as crazy about our favourite console. Get yourself there, I'll buy pizza and beer. :) (and froofy drinks with umbrellas for Rev)

Lol cmart - can I have a foofy drink too?

Atlantis was a cool and very well done game - got lots of play time on that one.

Vegas - do you think that my POS 2000 Civic w/106K miles (actually belonging to my wife but I'm actually driving) has any chance at all of making it to Vegas? Will said car help in the getting laid process:-)

Lol cmart - can I have a foofy drink too?

Atlantis was a cool and very well done game - got lots of play time on that one.

Vegas - do you think that my POS 2000 Civic w/106K miles (actually belonging to my wife but I'm actually driving) has any chance at all of making it to Vegas? Will said car help in the getting laid process:-)

We could use my 1998 Honda Civic with 150k miles, but I think the best we could do is Rev in drag....or as they call it in Vegas "Rev". ;-)

Too funny lol:-) Thing is those damn cars won't die which I don't know if is w good thing or a bad thing:-)

Mine has seen its share of abuse. It survived my late 20s :) I have driven it in water and flooded the engine (that night, while it was parked on the highway shoulder, someone broke out the driver window and back windshield while it was raining). I've been rear ended, I've spun around and ended up on curbs, and blown out 3-4 tires. I've replaced the muffler 2-3 times (lost one and a heat shield on the highway). I once backed out of my driveway a little too close to the house and sheared off my driver's side mirror. I've replaced a cracked exhaust manifold, a leaking radiator, a window motor, a leaky gas cap, and twice replaced the distributor cap/plugs/wires. I'm on my 3-4th set of tires and 3rd battery.

It still runs great, and I get 32 mpg. When I eventually buy another car, it will be hard not to buy another Honda. I probably will, but I kinda like the Subaru BR-Z / Scion FR-S ;-)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

I'm in. I think that there should be a good sized Inty contingent there. Rev might even get out of his cave and come. I met up with Lathe and a couple of other guys at the VRGE and it was cool to put a face to an internet name and get to talk shop in person with guys that are just as crazy about our favourite console. Get yourself there, I'll buy pizza and beer. :) (and froofy drinks with umbrellas for Rev)

I am going! it is time to meet all you great Intellivision people!