IGNORED

Demon Attack Text Label Variation

sku_u

Hi all,

I was going through my doubles today when I came across a text label variation for Demon Attack not listed in the Rarity guide.

The label listed in the rarity guide says "For use with Atari Video Game System Joystick Controllers One and Two Player game. On the bottom silver portion of the game.

Tha variation I came across in my doubles says "For Use With Atari & Sears Video Game Systems" on the orange bar below Demon Attack and One or Two Player Game on the silver portion. The Imagic logo at the top of the second cart is also larger than the logo on the Text label pictured in the guide.

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this (or if I missed something in the archives).

I can have my wife help me take a digital picture tonight if anyone would like to see what I'm talking about. I'm still not getting how to use that camera.

Demon Attack               IA3200            3   5    

silver label no picture.  "use with..." below stripes. 720000-200  

silver label no picture.  "use with..." on orange stripe.  720101-1C

silver label with picture 720101-1 Rev B, top left demon totally within picture, 1982 to right of picture edge silver label with picture 720101-1 Rev B, top left demon halfway within picture, 1982 in middle of right picture edge silver label no picture and 5 languages #720101-2 Rev B

Blue label with white text, generic activision style cart, #IX-006-04

Boxed: silver box ©1982  no rev. number

Boxed: silver box ©1982  rev B in lower right.

Boxed: black box, ©1982, contains the blue label cart

Yes, it helped a lot. Thanks. :D

I don't know how I overlooked that in the AA archives. I just noticed it's listed there too :roll: