IGNORED

Pac-Man Collection and emulators

Serguei2

Yes - use blueMSX. To load the rom, select File > Cartridge Slot 1 > Insert. In the Insert ROM dialog box, highlight the Pac-Man Collection rom file and then in the file ROM Type drop-down at the bottom of the dialog box, select ColecoVision MegaCart®. Then click on the Open button.

Thanks for the tip.

I were wondering if blueMSX is not my best friend after all.

I noted there are flickers in the game. Does it happen to real colecovision as well?

And the ghosts are smarter than unsual.

Thanks for the tip.

I were wondering if blueMSX is not my best friend after all.

I noted there are flickers in the game. Does it happen to real colecovision as well?

Yes, the CV has some graphical limitations that can only be circumvented with the use of sprite flicker.

And the ghosts are smarter than usual.

The ghosts behave exactly like the ones in the actual Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man arcade games.

The games on Pac-Man Collection are direct ports from the arcade code, so there are no differences unless Opcode tweeked some things to make game play better. There is also a hidden game included that is part of the Pac-Man family and you can find details of how to unlock the game in Opcode's sub-forum thread re. PMC.

The games on Pac-Man Collection are direct ports from the arcade code, so there are no differences unless Opcode tweeked some things to make game play better. There is also a hidden game included that is part of the Pac-Man family and you can find details of how to unlock the game in Opcode's sub-forum thread re. PMC.

My favorite Pac-Man game's Ms Pac-Man followed it with Pac-Man.

I don't like Jr Pac-Man because there is no tunnels in the game. Bonuses can destroy power pellets. Jr Pac-Man is more slower when eating dots after the bonus passed them.

Super Pac-Man? I played it but ... No thanks. I can't tell why but it's not on my favorite list.