IGNORED

Just got back into collecting Atari!

jetset

Well I did it! Just bought a load from ebay! I got a 2600 with the hookups, 2 joysticks, 4 paddles, 2 touch pads (for Star Raiders) 2 coleco-vision looking controllers and 77 games (no dupes either!) ! I probably paid a little too much but I'm excited! :D :D :D

Now all I gotta do is figure out where to move the Xbox to! (And how to explain it to the wife :ponder:

Move it to the Attic or basement. NEVER sell a console, you WILL regret it (even an Xbox ;) )

Naah! Sell it now! You'll find lots of Xbox stuff at discount prices in thrift stores in about 2-3 years!

I sold my 2600 with 20 carts for $300 in 1983. Sold my Atari 800 for $300 in 1983. That $600 went a long way back in 1983!

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA

Ouch! I didnt know there were so many xbox haters here! Im still keeping it of course (I did like the coffee table idea :P ) The xbox will be my #2 thats all. Im so excited I've been staring at the picture of the auction page all day thinking about playing atari again! I cant wait.