IGNORED

Retaining ring for Atari 2600 controller.

Kida0723

I need that ring that holds that boot in place. I have a 2600 controller with a bad wire and I want to do a project with this controller and I don't want that boot to keep sliding off......

....anybody have one? I know I could get one at Best but they have a $20 minimum order to ship and that's all I need!

I need that ring that holds that boot in place. I have a 2600 controller with a bad wire and I want to do a project with this controller and I don't want that boot to keep sliding off......

....anybody have one? I know I could get one at Best but they have a $20 minimum order to ship and that's all I need!

I'm in the same boat, only I need 2 retaining rings. If you don't get any replies, I might place an order at best and can get one for you. I thought min. order was $15, but the website is hard to navigate and find everything.

I should have enough for both of you from my old, used sticks. I am about to take some apart tonight to part out the cords to CPUWIZ for a project. I will let you know what I come up with.

• Like 1

I should have enough for both of you from my old, used sticks. I am about to take some apart tonight to part out the cords to CPUWIZ for a project. I will let you know what I come up with.

I really appreciate it but I finally realized that the rings were lodged in the controllers all this time and I finally realized that they were there today. One of my 2 controls were broken so I offered one to Jeremy via PM and he realized his were in there as well.

I needed one for a project I'll probably finish tomorrow. Thanks anyways for the offer, benny!

• Like 1

I really appreciate it but I finally realized that the rings were lodged in the controllers all this time and I finally realized that they were there today. One of my 2 controls were broken so I offered one to Jeremy via PM and he realized his were in there as well.

I needed one for a project I'll probably finish tomorrow. Thanks anyways for the offer, benny!

Anytime. If you ever are looking for parts….well, I currently have a silly amount of random Atari stuff. Just let me know! :thumbsup: