IGNORED

INTV Best Game of All Times - Round 4 B

What is the best game in the list  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best game ever for Intellivision

• Shark Shark (Mattel action)
    • Treasure of Tarmin (Mattel action rpg)
    • Thundercastle (Intv adventure maze)
    • Tower of Doom (Intv rpg)
    • Astrosmash (Mattel shoot'em up)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

This is one of the polls to vote the best games ever for Intellivision :-)

We are almost there!

1st AND 2nd go to SEMIFINAL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mattel-Shark-Shark.jpgMattel-ADD-Treasure-Of-Tarmin.jpgINTV-Thunder-Castle.jpg

INTV-Tower-Of-Doom.jpgMattel-Astrosmash.jpg

This poll is super difficult for me. I can either vote for Thunder Castle which is one of my favorites of all time (in my top 3) or the newly discovered Tarmin which i only played for the first time recently but think the game is so amazing and maybe overall better than Thunder Castle.

Nostalgia vs Reality.

Tarmin ... Being a D&D geek, I can still remember the excitement bringing this one home from the mall. My parents bought it for me and I read the manual on the way home. Played it a lot through the years and can still remember glancing right and left to see what monsters may be lurking. Also remember the thrill of seeing the minotaur for the first time.

Good memories ... great game.

• Like 1

In the end i voted for Tarmin. I know it will win in a landslide.

I will make a prediction that nobody will be shocked with and i already knew this even when the polls started, that in the end it will be Cloudy Mountain vs Treasure of Tarmin. That is unless they battle each other before the final.

• Like 1

In the end i voted for Tarmin. I know it will win in a landslide.

I will make a prediction that nobody will be shocked with and i already knew this even when the polls started, that in the end it will be Cloudy Mountain vs Treasure of Tarmin. That is unless they battle each other before the final.

It looks like both games will "win" this quarterfinal round. If so they WONT face off in the semis - means they can face each other in the final. Fine with me. Tarmin is probably my favorite game on the system, but I REALLY like Shark Shark! Vote still not cast.

I did love AD&D, but when tarmin was out my intellivision was broken and I moved to c64already... so I cannot appreciate in the right way

for me is thundercastle that I believe is possibly the best maze game on any console at the time

This one is tough. I'm going to bed to play some Tarmin, Tower of Doom, and Thunder Castle. I haven't really ever played T of D. I've only been to the wizard level in Thunder Castle. Haven't played Tarmin since I was a kid. Hopefully Mon night I can get some playing in and vote.