IGNORED

Colecovision Wanted!

Ataridroid

More and more people are holding onto their ColecoVisions as well as extra CVs due to the thriving Homebrew community... especially around AtariAge there just isn't much CV stuff that gets put up for sale/trade.

If you don't have a retrogaming store in your area, eBay will probably be your best option unfortunately.

• Like 1

More and more people are holding onto their ColecoVisions as well as extra CVs due to the thriving Homebrew community... especially around AtariAge there just isn't much CV stuff that gets put up for sale/trade.

If you don't have a retrogaming store in your area, eBay will probably be your best option unfortunately.

Yes I can see that, we usually have some for sale in the selling forum but none in months! lol.

She can afford like $50, and I was going to give her some of my games, but I guess not :(

I've got a nice, juicy F18A modded Colecovision brewing... shoot me a PM!

Probably much more than she can afford :(

You should be able to find a CV system on eBay for $50, it will just take a little patience, but for that price there probably won't be any extras included. The only thing is, will it be fully functional. So watch for Auctions or BINs where the seller states "tested and working" and is flexible as far as returns just in case an issue arises.

Edited by NIAD

If you can wait until October go to Toys R Us website.

You can preorder Colecovision Flashback system that will give you 60 games.

It will be around $40 which will be cheaper than any colecovision system and she won't have to figure anything out since it will be all new and things shouldn't break.

• Like 2

If you can wait until October go to Toys R Us website.

You can preorder Colecovision Flashback system that will give you 60 games.

It will be around $40 which will be cheaper than any colecovision system and she won't have to figure anything out since it will be all new and things shouldn't break.

Thanks for the tip!

You should be able to find a CV system on eBay for $50, it will just take a little patience, but for that price there probably won't be any extras included. The only thing is, will it be fully functional. So watch for Auctions or BINs where the seller states "tested and working" and is flexible as far as returns just in case an issue arises.

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!

Edited by Ataridroid

I have a nice original Colecovision that I would be willing to sell. It worked when I last used it (about 15 years ago) and has been sitting in my Grandfather's Attic untill now. I haven't had a chance to test it, has the Power Supply and Two Untested Controllers. No Hookups for the TV. I think I even have a game or two I could toss in there for you. $45.00 Shipped if you want it. I can post some pics if you want.

Thanks!

~Jeff

Edited by redfive05