IGNORED

INTV Best Game of All Times - Semifinal 1

What is the best game in the list  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Vote the best game to go to the final

• Burgertime (Mattel)
    • Treasure of Tarmin (Mattel)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

This is one of the semifinals to vote the best games ever for Intellivision :-)

1st go to the FINAL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mattel-Burgertime.jpgburg-02.png

Mattel-ADD-Treasure-Of-Tarmin.jpgenemywraithscreenshot.gif

Edited by vprette

I voted Burgertime but the current standings are making me want to go back and give Tarmin another chance. Actually there are several games that I'm planning on spending more time with based on these polls.

I finally played some Treasure of Tarmin today (it's been a long time!)....AND I even read most of the manual. There is a lot going on there and it's a lot to keep track of. I played through about 3 games on the easy level (and died pretty quickly all three times), but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I get lost easily and still need to get a better feel for when to use which weapons on which monsters. Nothing against Burgertime, but Tarmin has more replayability for me, so it got my vote.

I still have love for Burgertime, though:

Burgertime CIBs

Burgertime carts

Burgertime NES

Burgertime Buttons

• Like 1

Lol, not sure what I was thinking when I uploaded a pic of the Lock 'n Chase button :) It was late and I was sleep deprived.

Lol! I was about to post "not sure how to tell Jason that Lock'n'chase and Burgertime are two different games" :)

I finally played some Treasure of Tarmin today (it's been a long time!)....AND I even read most of the manual. There is a lot going on there and it's a lot to keep track of. I played through about 3 games on the easy level (and died pretty quickly all three times), but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I get lost easily and still need to get a better feel for when to use which weapons on which monsters. Nothing against Burgertime, but Tarmin has more replayability for me, so it got my vote.

I still have love for Burgertime, though:

:)

• Like 1

Digiplay is what you were trying to think of. I only have a loose cart, but no box, manual, or overlays. You're also missing the Mattel gatefold. I like the Diner and Super Chef BT on the shelf :) Awesome collection!

Thanks.

Not really that interested in the Mattel Gatefold since the box art itself is literally identical. But i think i'll keep Diner and Super Chef BT on the shelf. :thumbsup: