IGNORED

Ohh yeh new ADTpro (Apple Disk Transfer pro) is out!

Keatah

http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/history.html

Been out a few days now, but I just got to looking at it. And you know what? The author made a selectable menu via arrow keys. This means you can get a list of disk images on the server side and scroll through and select without having to type a filename! And the protocol was beefed up too.

While CFFA3000 is a fantastic way to get images to and from your real Apple hardware, there's nothing quite like kick'n it Old School with serial ports and cables. And not everyone has (or can afford) a CFFA3000. But a Super Serial Card and shitbox beater PC can be had for maybe $40.00 if you get the card from fleabay and the PC from GoodWill.

• Like 4

On my IIgs and ADT Pro running on my Windows 8 laptop, The new ADTPro 2 transferred the 800K adtpro.po in 126 seconds vs 150 with the old version 126 running on the apple.

That's a little better. I love how you can use the arrow keys to select the images instead of having to type in the name!

http://adtpro.sourceforge.net/history.html

Been out a few days now, but I just got to looking at it. And you know what? The author made a selectable menu via arrow keys. This means you can get a list of disk images on the server side and scroll through and select without having to type a filename! And the protocol was beefed up too.

While CFFA3000 is a fantastic way to get images to and from your real Apple hardware, there's nothing quite like kick'n it Old School with serial ports and cables. And not everyone has (or can afford) a CFFA3000. But a Super Serial Card and shitbox beater PC can be had for maybe $40.00 if you get the card from fleabay and the PC from GoodWill.

Oh wow, this is a GREAT feature. I always seem to type the filename wrong. Downloading now, thanks for the info!

I have a CFFA 3000 in my ][+ but I find myself using the //c a lot more. :)

Edited by telengard