IGNORED

TI-99/4A Homebrew Projects and Current Software sticky

acadiel

Could we sticky a thread up at top? I'd like to see if we could round up all the following in a thread that we can update (but not really use for discussion).

1) RXB Updates

2) 512K Cartridge status link

3) Gazoo's EPROM images

4) Tursi's Multicart image

5) Rasmus' projects and images

6) Other project updates (Alex Kidd, etc)

I'm just tired of going back and forth trying to find EPROM images in search, and for the 512K Cart, when I point people to AA, they can see the sticky, click it, and it has a link to the thread. Same with the multicast images that Gazoo and Tursi made.

Anyone having time and want to take a shot at it?

Thanks!

If it should be an one entry point, then someone would have to maintain/update the first post in the thread, like what happens with at least the TI-99/4A development resources pinned thread.

You could have the first post contain only links to the relevant threads(/posts). Then updates (like current version with manual, notes and/or version history etc. in a zip) could be handled by the individual owner. The thread starter (you ;) ) would then “only” have to add and remove links (new or obsolete projects).

When you say Homebrew Projects and Current Software you seem to include stuff already in the above thread (like RXB) ?

Also you named one as "RXB Updates". RXB jumps at it and says something needs fixing, like in an upcoming update. But I guess the idea has to be more like links as described above ?

With different individual interests, be it hardware, software, games, XB, RXB, graphics, MESS, Linux etc., I think one should be able to get along fine, I think I have, perhaps with a bit of practice, using "Follow this topic", "Search... This forum", "Advanced Search / Search Form" and browser bookmarks ?

;)

Edited by sometimes99er

If it should be an one entry point, then someone would have to maintain/update the first post in the thread, like what happens with at least the TI-99/4A development resources pinned thread.

You could have the first post contain only links to the relevant threads(/posts). Then updates (like current version with manual, notes and/or version history etc. in a zip) could be handled by the individual owner. The thread starter (you ;) ) would then “only” have to add and remove links (new or obsolete projects).

When you say Homebrew Projects and Current Software you seem to include stuff already in the above thread (like RXB) ?

Also you named one as "RXB Updates". RXB jumps at it and says something needs fixing, like in an upcoming update. But I guess the idea has to be more like links as described above ?

With different individual interests, be it hardware, software, games, XB, RXB, graphics, MESS, Linux etc., I think one should be able to get along fine, I think I have, perhaps with a bit of practice, using "Follow this topic", "Search... This forum", "Advanced Search / Search Form" and browser bookmarks ?

;)

I'm fine with the board tools, Sometimes... but what I'm looking for is another thread where we can put things that I point a lot of people here for; stuff like the Multicart topics, etc. Newbies need a starting point :)