IGNORED

CG's Multi-System HSC: Season 2 Round 4, "Mario Games"

This week we will do games that all have Mario in the game, somewhere. This week's games are:

Super Mario All Stars: Super Mario Bros 2 (SNES)

Donkey Kong Jr. (Atari 7800)

Punch-Out (NES)

Alley-way (Gameboy)

SuperMarioAll-StarsU_00000_zpsd152e9a4.pDKJR_00_zps14160a91.pngPunch-OutU_001_zps57d07fc9.pngAlley-WayGB_zpsc34b3a7c.png

Super Mario All Stars: Super Mario Bros 2 (SNES) - This game doesn't have a score. Go through the game without warping. You may not get any free men. Post a screenshot when you lose your last man, but before the game over screen.

Donkey Kong Jr. Play on Advanced. High Score wins

Punch-Out: Knock out Glass Joe as quickly as possible. That's it.

Alleyway, no explanation needed.

Bonuses:

Play another game that has Mario somewhere in it, but doesn't have the word Mario in the title besides any Donkey Kong Game (2 pts) 2 points

Beat Super Mario Bros 2 using the rules above stated. 2 points + the number of times you used the least popular character. Take a screenshot of the contributor screen. (You can get up to 7 bonus points

Get as many points versus Glass Joe. 1 point for attempting, 3 points for getting the most

Round 4 ends Thursday June 22, 12:01 PM EST

Edited by classicgamer_27330

I played that before darthkur posted his score. I didn't think someone else would have almost the same score.

I might make an executive order, you would of creamed his score, but how high to set it. I might just give you a 1 point lead. I just don't know what's fair to do

anyway I made it to World 5-2 in the Mario 2 game that means 13 stages completed

Edited by classicgamer_27330

I might make an executive order, you would of creamed his score, but how high to set it. I might just give you a 1 point lead. I just don't know what's fair to do

anyway I made it to World 5-2 in the Mario 2 game that means 13 stages completed

darthkur can have the high score, i'll take second place. ;)

• Like 2