IGNORED

And then their were 2….Sears

BBWW

OK, thanks goes out to MojoTV67 for my Sears Checkers received today, down to just Golf (Still waiting on SOMEONE to open a box to look to see if they have the one they thought the do and the forever elusive Backgammon! First Platinum on the 125, Now close to all Sears games instructions and Boxes. 3 shy of having EVERY released game since 2K and have all pending releases ordered and paid for…with some paid for where money is not being takes yet. (Shout out to REV for helping a brother out when he had some bank in his Paypal account!

Collection looking good with full Intellivison II complete with ECS and Music Keyboard all boxed and matching serials. Boxed and matching serial, TandyVision, Original Mattel Intellivision with Master Component on the box box with serials matched. Plus about 4 INTV II's, a Sears, extra Intellivision Ones and extra Tandy, Two extra complete Intellivision II's with ECS and Music Keyboards, plus extra internal and external power supplies to last for years.

Looking for a CIB Syvanina as that what my Mom first bought for my kids when she worked for them.

Do I really need an INTV III or Super System…..Hummmm, yes but ONLY CIB. LOL

This is crazy fun and all of you help make me feel crazier!

The Super Pro system and box are pretty cool. You should definitely pick that one up. My box is in pretty rough shape, so I'll eventually be looking for an upgrade (way down the road). My console is decent though.

How have you not found Sears Golf!? I thought it was super common.

Not the best copy, but....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1814007315161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=181400731516&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV