IGNORED

MyDos Undelete?

Larry

Does anyone know of an UNDELETE program that will work with MyDos? Of course, sector editors work, but I have not found a stand-alone UNDELETE program that works correctly with MyDos. "UNDELETE.BAS" by Bruce Ramsey appears only to work with Dos 2.0 (and perhaps 2.5).

Before I re-invent the wheel and write one, thought someone may have found one that is MyDos-friendly.

-Larry

Does anyone know of an UNDELETE program that will work with MyDos? Of course, sector editors work, but I have not found a stand-alone UNDELETE program that works correctly with MyDos. "UNDELETE.BAS" by Bruce Ramsey appears only to work with Dos 2.0 (and perhaps 2.5).

Before I re-invent the wheel and write one, thought someone may have found one that is MyDos-friendly.

-Larry

If you can post an ATR, I can do it for you :)

I've converted my ATR Tools program from Visual Basic to C++ in a Win32 environment and have it 90% complete. It now handles SpartaDos, DosXE, DosXL, DOS-3 and of course MyDOS. As it's a work-in-progress, I'd rather not post it just yet... It has an UnDelete feature built-in...

Jay

• Like 1

Thanks, Jay. I do appreciate it, but I'm really looking for a "native" Atari application. I actually have found a Turbo Basic XL program I wrote some years ago that has a lot of the UNDELETE work already done. It won't be much hassle to convert it. But when you do finish it, I do hope you'll post it -- sounds useful.

-Larry

-Larry

Disk Wizard II will do it. It is a function of DWII, not just a sector editor.

Disk Wizard II v2.1 (1984)(C.A.P.).zip

Edited by russg