IGNORED

WTB these two Tomy "handhelds"(?)

ComputerSpaceFan

Discovered these two Tomy machines today and very interested in buy them, but I think they mainly came out in Britain and Europe from the YouTube videos I have seen.

Tomy Cosmic Clash

cosmicclash.jpg

Tomytronic 3D Sky Attack

TomtTronic_Sky_Attack_3D_game_by_agkeycr

I wouldn't exactly call them "handhelds" but that's the closest description I could find.

I also read this very good thread about Tomy games and this excellent general thread discussing electro-mechanical games from recent years.

Having once been disappointed in buying a Tomy Digital Derby off eBay that was listed as "great condition" only to discover some of the gears are missing teeth and the belts don't always work, I am thinking for these two new Tomy items I really only want to buy them from reputable sellers (therefore not eBay) who will tell me if there's any problems with their inner workings in advance.

Anyone know anyone selling either of these and willing to ship to Canada?

• Like 1

Tomy Cosmic Clash is a "tabletop".

3D Sky Attack is indeed a "handheld" as you have to hold it up to your face. the darker the room is, the worse the LCD screen will look. the white panel on top is for natural light to come in and brighten up the display.

Awww man! Apparently there was a Cosmic Clash for sale at Portland Retro Gaming Expo last year. I even bought a Bambino UFO Attack from this very booth and if you spy just above the kid's shoulder (not my kid, grabbed this image off a website) there's a Cosmic Clash sitting right there! Bummer!

PRGE_04.jpg?resize=620%2C465

I wonder how much the seller wanted for it. Had I known last year I woulda bought it.

Anyone know whose booth this was? Is he a member of AA?

I am heading to PRGE again this year so I guess I can hope this guy still has this one.