IGNORED

Another World/Out of this World (music added)

cimerians

I will probably buy this cause it seems they are adding the Sega CD soundtrack to it as an optional thing. I kind of always liked the music. Does anyone know if this is the only version that has a soundtrack? I don't have the releases on GOG etc. only the Sega and SNES versions.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/17/classic-platformer-another-world-is-coming-to-ps4-next-week/#sf3332339

"Martial: A popular fan request was to add a music soundtrack like the original game had. The Sega-CD soundtrack was added as an option and the game can now be enjoyed with a cinematic soundtrack."

• Like 1

I've been thinking about this game on other systems and the fact that it'll be coming out for the PS4 has me excited! I will pick this up when it's available. I enjoyed it years ago and look forward to seeing how much I remember from back then! lol

Bonus extras would be great but I'm just interested in the game! :)

I saw a video that Schafer and Boyes got together, called Disney...and got permission to do Lucasarts classic Grim Fandago which is next:

Gim_fandango_cover.jpg

Seeing PC classics like Another World and Grim Fandago on a modern console with achievements is a dream come true for me. I'm sure these will appear on PC (Steam) later on but I'm glad just buying them on PS4. I'm sure the XBox will get them too. Now if only they can get Full Throttle and Maniac Mansion.........

When I heard Grim Fandango I thought they were wrong... I was thinking they were saying the wrong name. Then when someone said that it was indeed the old PC classic I was shocked! I was also happy! Looking forward to giving this a go!

Agreed on one day seeing a Maniac Mansion (and perhaps Day of the Tentacle) on the PS4... they would be fun.

Dare to dream... Sierra Adventure games... that would be fun too!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...