IGNORED

I got a proto ColecoVision console

Yurkie

Yes, I started one on ColecovisionRevolution.com.

But Intellivision takes all my time up, I let the URL for that site go. The site and all the serial numbers are not lost.

Siliconetoad was going to utilize any info from that site and try to get his own CV site up and running.

This would make a great edition to the database!

Maybe siliconetoad can chime in if he sees this message about the progress of his new site. :)

EDIT: I just did a search, it looks like some domain name squatter bought the name, from Poland?

Kiss the chances of anyone getting the name back! LOL

http://domain-kb.com/www/colecovisionrevolution.com

That's a shame that the domain was snatched up like that in the manor it was.. Thank you for bringing that to my attention Rev.

I've been so busy with work and life (outside of this hobby, w/ my other hobbies among other things), especially lately. Life can really throw you a lot of unexpected 'curve balls', im sure most of you can relate and know how it goes... I've had the best intentions though and still do, just not the time at the moment.

The whole project just kept getting pushed back more and more, likely towards the end of this year now, when things slow down a bit for me.. but anyways, check my thread I started a while back, my last post, #41.. Here .. for more details on everything. ;)

Ha! I picked it up. Fun addition to my collection.

Has anyone done a Colecovision serial number database? Might be fun... And the system boxes are serialized too, eh?

I'm glad you decided to post Ianoid. I enclosed the auction question, with a hand written letter on the back stating that in my opinion it was a prototype.

It is definitely a cool piece. Hope you enjoy owning it.