IGNORED

Ocarina of Time Master Edition Freebie

DaveAtari

no, well I've been told two different stories,

1) We (the retailer) just get a set amount and thats it...we're out sorry.

2) We're out but we'll get more when the game comes (sounds like your situation).....

The day I reserved wind wakers, the first place I went told me story #1, then I quickly proceded to another place that I knew had Ocarina disks left (longer drive :P).....hope you do get it as Ocarina is a great game!

Just an update...

I called Zellers ( the store where I pre-ordered the game ) and was told I should have gotten the game when I pre-ordered it ). :sad:

They were all out, but they said they would refund me. :(

This was the last day to pre-order for the freebie so I went nuts searching. :?

Luckily I found a copy at Wal-Mart ( shoulda went there first anyways ). :)

The next day I got a call from Zellers saying they found me a copy. :ponder:

I went from having none with no prospects to having two within 24 hours. :)

Looks like they are selling pretty good on Ebay, so I'm listing my extra.

:)

I pre-ordered on Feb 17.

I waited while the dude at the electronics counter fumbled through drawers looking for anything that resembled what I was asking for.

He finally found a book of coupons, I paid my $20 deposit and left the store wondering if I should have received the game then.

I noticed in these forums that people allready had the game on the last day of pre-ordering and called to see if I should have gotten it when I put the deposit down.

They informed me I should have and thats when my ulcer began.

In hindsight it coulda been a good scam tho

:)

Anybody thinkk they'll later on release it for sale to people who couldn't get it with Wind Waker? I'd really like to see it. Though I have the N64 version, and unless they ported all my other fave 64 games too, it doesn't make a bit of difference. But whatever.

I don't think they'll release a commercial version of "Oot" for the GCN, but there will be plenty of used copies floating around (they shipped over 350,000 by the last count). A local game store already has a few for $15-20, and although they always sell out, they always get more....

Anyway, get one. I just finished the "Master Quest" in anticipation of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. It's 'triffic.