IGNORED

Season 3/ Week 17 ~ The NEW HSC ~ Lock N Chase

Vocelli

Oh, ok. I need to be trapping more cops. I get it now.

Bizarre, of all the maze-dot games this is one of the few where there is absolutely no incentive to clear the maze. You are far better off meandering about until you trap all the cops allowed and collected all possible bonuses. Only then when there is nothing else to do, should you clear the maze.

Doing much better here at the last

post-409-0-47974400-1403900186_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Ok, so here's the thumb. It looks a lot better, now, which is an indication of how bad it looked before.

An Atari player with a thumb injury is sort of like a runner with a sprained ankle. There is only waiting for it to get better.

So, it is what it is. :)

From what I've heard, moderators are also suppose to kiss boo boos. :P

• Like 2

I am getting the hang of this. Just need to figure out exactly when the 2nd and 3rd Red Treasure appears (the 1st is on the 16th gold bar, and the last one appears when you have 4 bars left). And I need to figure out exactly when the timer makes the Pink Treasure appear.

if this helps at all, I found there must be another factor besides the timer making the pink treasure appear. I got chased by 2cops & one of them was too close for me to escape except by running in a straight line. the two being so close to me kept the others away so I was able to just keep going indefinitely through the side doors. I was hoping for the pink bar so I could get some distance from them & continue, but it never appeared! there had only been 1 before it so I know there were more to come. so I think there must be a collecting stuff factor or something.

Oh, ok. I need to be trapping more cops. I get it now.

Bizarre, of all the maze-dot games this is one of the few where there is absolutely no incentive to clear the maze.

I am so far a complete failure at trapping cops. in fact after Monday I didn't even use the button until Friday when I started trying a lot & failed. since my last score posted, I have made over 240 attempts with no improvement!

I have one incentive for clearing the maze & scramming: I get caught a lot so I want to get to level 5 as soon as possible for the huge pink snacks!

last chance for more attempts...

I am not sure this is entirely true. It seems to me that as long as you go in a straight line this is true. If you turn a corner, they gain a little (or perhaps it is just that they were close enough that they hit you before you can make a corner). I may need to test this a little further to verify.

I can verify they can sometimes catch up a little. yes, when they are RIGHT on you tail they'll catch you when you turn a corner, but aside from that they can catch up sometimes. I had one close behind but I was still making many turns and surviving, but then one turn he caught me! he had caught up a bit. only happened once though.

I will have my pet Chicken Gloria join me in life today from Big Bird's Egg Catch

We will have fun eating her kids (buffalo chicken wings/drums) and her pre-kids (eggs.. over easy) for years!

She wont mind! I never heard a chicken complain.

s_BigBirdsEggCatch_3.png

• Like 3