IGNORED

How to annoy your neighbors

jaysmith2000

while I no longer have a Catbox and never had the stereo proto card to preamp my setup, I do have it going into a Sony 200 watt per channel 5.1 dolby surround setup and also crank it when I can! which isn't too often (family members hold me back-but I have two weeks coming up at the end of the month with the house to myself! woohoo!), but I live in the country with the closest neighbors a 1/4 mile away, so no opportunity to "annoy the neighbors." :D Bluelightning, Tempest 2k, Defender 2k, I-war, Battlemorph and Battlesphere are all excellent for cranking it up! a few others as well...Iron Soldier 2!

while I no longer have a Catbox and never had the stereo proto card to preamp my setup, I do have it going into a Sony 200 watt per channel 5.1 dolby surround setup and also crank it when I can! which isn't too often (family members hold me back-but I have two weeks coming up at the end of the month with the house to myself! woohoo!), but I live in the country with the closest neighbors a 1/4 mile away, so no opportunity to "annoy the neighbors."  :D  Bluelightning, Tempest 2k, Defender 2k, I-war, Battlemorph and Battlesphere are all excellent for cranking it up! a few others as well...Iron Soldier 2!

Hey, that'll work! You may annoy some cows or other animals though.... :) Cool!

Jason

while I no longer have a Catbox and never had the stereo proto card to preamp my setup, I do have it going into a Sony 200 watt per channel 5.1 dolby surround setup and also crank it when I can! which isn't too often (family members hold me back-but I have two weeks coming up at the end of the month with the house to myself! woohoo!), but I live in the country with the closest neighbors a 1/4 mile away, so no opportunity to "annoy the neighbors."  :D  Bluelightning, Tempest 2k, Defender 2k, I-war, Battlemorph and Battlesphere are all excellent for cranking it up! a few others as well...Iron Soldier 2!

No it's still possible, you just have more of a challenge. A PA system from something like Glastonbury, Ozzfest for example, aimed from your house to the nearest neighbour.. and play away..

What would be cool would be on a completely overcast night, get an uber powerful projector, and cast it onto the clouds.. lie back onto the vibrating ground and play... untill the police/military cart you away :)

No it's still possible, you just have more of a challenge. A PA system from something like Glastonbury, Ozzfest for example, aimed from your house to the nearest neighbour.. and play away..

What would be cool would be on a completely overcast night, get an uber powerful projector, and cast it onto the clouds.. lie back onto the vibrating ground and play... untill the police/military cart you away :)

Been there, done that... ;)