IGNORED

where to buy SIO cable?

I need to get another SIO cable for my floppy drive as I had to cannibalize the one I had for my homemade SIO2PC adapter.. There's some on feebay.. But I don't see that as the but option to buy one since seller get hit by so many fees and that gets passed to the buyer..

So I was wondering where to get one that will ship to Canada for a reasonable price (or better yet a Canadian seller)

THanks

I need to get another SIO cable for my floppy drive as I had to cannibalize the one I had for my homemade SIO2PC adapter.. There's some on feebay.. But I don't see that as the but option to buy one since seller get hit by so many fees and that gets passed to the buyer..

So I was wondering where to get one that will ship to Canada for a reasonable price (or better yet a Canadian seller)

THanks

B&C 530-295-9270 www.myatari.com looks like $4 for a female to female 13 pin SIO cable.

Best 408-278-1070 http://best-electronics-ca.com 5 foot SIO cable $11 in my catalog. So just get two.

Afternoons California time.

$20 minimum order, pick up some cartridges or something.

Edited by russg

There is also an European source. Rewindgames has SIO cables for 7 euros each. Shipping costs to anywhere in the world for one or two cables are 5.25 euros.

End of commercial break ;-) (because this is my webshop)

Edited by Fred_M
  • Like 1