IGNORED

What games and accessories are you looking forward to for your Wii U?

Ransom

I'm most looking forward to Bayonetta 2. I never played the original, but it looks like a really fun game.

I'm also looking forward to the high capacity gamepad battery being available again.

The battery is awesome. I've noticed a big difference in the number of hours I can use the gamepad between recharges.

Games.... to be honest, nothing announced really grab's me that much at all. Capt. Toad I have some interest in; I think I'm the only one in the universe who isn't a Smash Bros. fan; never played Bayonetta and this sequel doesn't impress me too much; Xenoblade maybe; no online in Mario Party so no interest for me at all.

Hate to say it but I might be playing PS4 and XB1 quite a bit more this upcoming holiday than Wii U - 3DS.

Just around the corner, I am looking forward to Bayonetta 2 and Hyrule Warriors. Way down the line, I am looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles X. Mario Maker and Splatoon look cool as well, but those aren't happening until next year either.

Looking forward to Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros., Mario Maker, Splatoon and the next Legend of Zelda game.

Also looking forward to Shovel Knight but it won't be released here for a while.

post-27767-0-93250600-1405946869_thumb.gif

From Kickstarter - Hex Heroes and Twisted Fusion