IGNORED

Homebrew ideas

Thanks for your comment mnbvcxz . I have already decided not to change my name for 1 the person most disturbed by it seems to be just a cyber bully and all the games I have sold in the past and present have all been purchased from a seller that already has permission to sell them so I do not feel that I have done any wrong. I bought them from an authorized retailer/wholesaler and never hid the fact that I was going to resell some or even all of the games purchased. Some of these sites that act like ebay resellers are evil in reality know exactly what we or at least me intend on doing and even give a reseller discount. So all I have done is legally bought wholesale from someone else who has permission and already paid royalties to sell these games and as far as I know that is very legit and I do not call that leeching off anybody. I call that buying wholesale from an authorized dealer and then reselling retail wouldn't you ? But I would be more than happy to buy games direct from the programmer if he/she wants to have their creation put on cart and then sell directly to me cutting out the middle man.

Edited by homebrewreseller13

Ok, I imagined you simply downloaded a copy of the program and then duplicated a hundred cassettes or disks from it, but do you have proof that royalties have been paid?

Very few programmers who have given their work free of charge to the community would be happy to see anyone profiting financially from it.

• Like 1

A person with a business-related username can rub people the wrong way. It can make it look like the person is only here to push a product or service or is just here to buy and sell and he or she doesn't really care about the 'community.' Here are some usernames that are less offensive:

Fixed Income Gamer

Legal Gamer

I Love Homebrews

Respecter of Wishes

Sorry Gamer

Harry Nickles

Tad Costly

Flerp Guzzlesnack

Morpy Whistlestone

Flerp Guzzlesnack has got to be my favorite of the bunch! :D

Ok, I imagined you simply downloaded a copy of the program and then duplicated a hundred cassettes or disks from it, but do you have proof that royalties have been paid?

Very few programmers who have given their work free of charge to the community would be happy to see anyone profiting financially from it.

very good point and no I do not have proof that any royalties were paid. I just figured that if the games were being sold on a web site that they are being sold legally. I will check harder on this before buying any more for resale thank you for your valid point. Like you suggested if a programmer wants to contact me and we can work something out I would be happy to pay Royalties and contact Albert or someone that can put their work on carts for me to resell I think your idea is great and I never wanted to do anything wrong thanks again.

• Like 1