IGNORED

Intellivisionaries Episode 11 is now live!

I only got rid of my Pre3 last fall after increasingly finding that the apps I relied upon stopped working and/or were not available for the platform. I still miss my cards :(. You would think that Duarte would steal that for Android considering he was the architect for webOS.

Pre3! Nice.

My trusty, over-clocked and customized Pre started having screen issues, and the writing was on the wall regarding it's future, so I jumped ship. WebOS was a very innovative platform. It's a shame HP Unceremoniously dumped it after acquiring it, but with the Android / iOS juggernauts, it's understandable why they did.

• 11 months later...

Sooo....just shy of a year later I finally finished this episode :grin:

Real life got busy for me and I had to take some time away from the 5-6 hr podcasts. I'm not complaining about length, I just haven't had much time (short commutes to work, can't listen at work, busy evenings and weekends). I recently had a vacation with long flights and lots of downtime, so I listened to all of Episode 11 (Q-Bert) and started Episode 12. Hopefully I can dedicate some time each week to catch up.

Episode comments:

The interview with Keith was great, but MAN can that guy talk. Always entertaining and informative, though.

I also enjoyed the Intellivision News segment (as always, since I love the gossip).

The interview with TrekMD was also a fun listen. I always love to hear from the AA community!

The multiple interviews and comparisons of Q-bert seemed like a good way to fill in for not having a Programmer Interview, however there was a lot of redundancy. I'm officially a Q-Bert pro now ;)

Also enjoyed the Homebrew Highlight with Intelligentvision/Stonix. One of my favorite games for the system. Great game play and great music.

• 5 years later...
On 7/30/2014 at 10:40 PM, nurmix said:

Thanks for the information, Joe.

I've secured an interview with Keith Robinson for the episode. The plan is to also interview Julie Hoshizaki (and possibly Monique Lujan-Bakerink). We will get clarification on all these details directly from the source.

Where can one find Monique Lujan-Bakerink these days? I have seen mentions of here in a few places as one of the ladies of the Blue Sky Rangers, but unlike the others I can't seem to find a picture or bio or anything.