IGNORED

The start of my Atari 2600 collection

Nice harmony cart. I should probably get one but I keep flip flopping. The convenience is nice... but ... well I can't quite think of the right words.....

It feels like I would be cheating on my true love with a fun but cheap whore.....

Hmmm so what do you think, does having a Harmony cart make your collection seem not as valuable to you? Is it the same level of experience not pulling down the game cart, browsing through the manual, fiddling with the cart trying to get it to work....

These aren't loaded questions on my part, I really am trying to decide for myself which way to go, and I am very undecided.

Edited by MrBland

Nice harmony cart. I should probably get one but I keep flip flopping. The convenience is nice... but ... well I can't quite think of the right words.....

It feels like I would be cheating on my true love with a fun but cheap whore.....

Hmmm so what do you think, does having a Harmony cart make your collection seem not as valuable to you? Is it the same level of experience not using pulling down the game cart, browsing through the manual, fiddling with the cart trying to get it to work....

These aren't loaded questions on my part, I really am trying to decide for myself which way to go, and I am very undecided.

I understand the feeling.... but I got one and I must recommend it... convience is key, and the cart collection continues to grow regardless... but the harmony is def worth it! Especially if you have an Atari portable system ;)