IGNORED

Intellivision Baseball League

tacrec

Congrats Spartans!

Hopefully my Raiders can get their stuff together in the off-season - firing their moronic GM would be a nice start..

I probably should root for the raiders as it is the only game i played as a kid cause i hadnt seen an actual intellivision or even pics of one until a few years ago. I had river raid on the coleco and the cartridge version ( not sure if there was a disk version) on the ibm pc jr. But i kinda like astrosmash and space armada, so a tough decision for me. But then again the river raid title screen font would look good on a shirt..... :ponder:

Edited by pimpmaul69

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking ahead to next season, there definitely will be more games and a longer season, but I'd like some input:

Should there be more teams or keep the same amount? I'd like to have a red & cyan team but I don't know what to call it.

Should the names Sharks and Destroyers be used instead of Snakes and River Raiders, or keep all four? (that could be a team color problem...)

Thanks to DZ-Jay's help, all player colors but cyan can be hardcoded in the asm file. Still hoping for someone to volunteer to try to hack the cyan color.

I had a thought to have alternate field colors, but that might be too weird.

Any ideas for the league or new teams are welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Still hoping for some input for next season.

I'll need someone to volunteer to actually play the games this season. All you have to do is start the game, let it play out, then post results and maybe screenshots. Games run about 20 minutes each. Scheduling is totally flexible and up to the game player.

Also hoping for someone to crack the code to change the cyan color.

I'd like to have a shirt made for each team, but before I go that route, I'd like to gauge interest.

The future of this league depends on the brotherhood! Let's not make it have the same fate as the XFL.

I love my Baseball shirts, Football, INTV Brotherhood and all my other Intellivision shirts from spread shirt.

What would be great now is a Hockey, Bowling, Golf or Basketball league and shirt.

Just my one small comment and opinion. I wear the shirts to work and I love them, they are awesome! Thank you, Dale

I love my Baseball shirts, Football, INTV Brotherhood and all my other Intellivision shirts from spread shirt.

What would be great now is a Hockey, Bowling, Golf or Basketball league and shirt.

Just my one small comment and opinion. I wear the shirts to work and I love them, they are awesome! Thank you, Dale

an intv brotherhood bowling shirt. Now theres an idea....

• 1 month later...