IGNORED

Extra stuff - giving away

dphirschler

I just acquired a bunch of TI stuff. I am going to sell off most of it, but some of the items are just imcomplete and I'd like to give them to the TI community. So I will list them here and see if anybody wants some of these incomplete things. All I ask is you pay for shipping. Here is the list:

[8/10 updated with new info after going through the stuff more thoroughly]

TI Writer - I have two copies of TI Writer. And I have three binders. Two are the new colorful binders, one is the old tan binder. Choose the colorful or tan binder. I'll try to make it as complete as I can. If I find the reference card, manual, keyboard overlay, or disks, I'll include it too. And there is a clear plastic cart holder too. But no cart.

Editor Assembler - It's basically a complete set missing the cart only. If anyone is interested, I'll give a complete inventory of this one. Off the top of my head, it includes the binder, cart holder, manual, reference card, disks. Tombstone City manual, EA cart, and keyboard overlay are missing.

Microsoft Multiplan - Binder, big ass manual, cart holder, reference card. No cart or keyboard overlay..

Manuals - I have various manuals with no cart to go with it. Most are for carts. Others include speech synth, joysticks, cassette recorder, cassette cable, various technical manuals (programming GPL, speech modulation, TI Forth, schematics, some third party software manuals). I don't have a comprehensive list yet because I still have to match up the remaining carts to the their manuals. But I know there will be plenty of extra stuff left over.

Box - I have found the box for Ant Eater (by Romox) but the cart is gone.

Plato - I have some Plato disks and possibly some mismatched manuals.

Various other things that I cannot remember. If you have a need for a various piece, please write me and I'll dig through it all to see if I have it.

Keyboard overlays - most are blank, and then a few extra default ones.

Anyways, write to me and let me know if you need any of this. The binders can be shipped in priority mail boxes for $12.95.

Darryl

Edited by dphirschler
  • Like 1

Hey Darryl! Welcome aboard! I'm new to the TI scene but I found the people here to be very helpful and very knowledgeable. It's very kind of you to share your extra TI wares with the community here. Since you said you have some manuals, would you happen to have a "TI Music Maker" manual laying around? Once again welcome and thanks!

I just acquired a bunch of TI stuff. I am going to sell off most of it....

Manuals - I have various manuals with no cart to go with it. Most are for carts. Others include speech synth, joysticks, cassette recorder, cassette cable, various technical manuals (programming GPL, speech modulation, TI Forth, schematics, some third party software manuals). I don't have a comprehensive list yet because I still have to match up the remaining carts to the their manuals. But I know there will be plenty of extra stuff left over.

Various other things that I cannot remember. If you have a need for a various piece, please write me and I'll dig through it all to see if I have it.

Keyboard overlays - most are blank, and then a few extra default ones.

Nice Darryl !

thank you for your share the items you have as extra spare...

i am interested in all uncommon or rare documents for share on my website, i will scan in hires and share, an example at >>THIS<< link.

so if you will find some good books, manuals, Ads or other please contact me :)

Thank you ;)

Edited by ti99userclub

Hey Darryl! Welcome aboard! I'm new to the TI scene but I found the people here to be very helpful and very knowledgeable. It's very kind of you to share your extra TI wares with the community here. Since you said you have some manuals, would you happen to have a "TI Music Maker" manual laying around? Once again welcome and thanks!

I just checked for Music Maker. Sorry no extra there. I have a big notebook binder with the whole set, but I am planning to ebay that.

I do, however, have an extra "Music Skills Trainer" booklet though.

Darryl

I could use that editor/assembler binder & extras, as I have a loose cart for that. How much would it be shipped to 98168?

It's yours. I'll find out how much to ship next time I am at the post office. I believe it's a binder, manual, disks, keyboard overlay, and reference card. That's pretty much everything but the cart.

Darryl

It's yours. I'll find out how much to ship next time I am at the post office. I believe it's a binder, manual, disks, keyboard overlay, and reference card. That's pretty much everything but the cart.

OK, I took a closer look. The big manual and keyboard overlay are missing. I don't know how I got that wrong unless I was looking at the complete one (missing the cart) the first time. FWIW, I have the manual in pdf form.

You still want it? It's $12.95 to ship priority mail. If so, then I need your address (in a PM).

Darryl

Oh, without the manual it's of limited use to me so I guess I'll pass. Thanks anyway.

OK, I took a closer look. The big manual and keyboard overlay are missing. I don't know how I got that wrong unless I was looking at the complete one (missing the cart) the first time. FWIW, I have the manual in pdf form.

You still want it? It's $12.95 to ship priority mail. If so, then I need your address (in a PM).

Darryl