IGNORED

Some rare Atari Jaguar items up for auction: Voice Modem, mug, fanny pack+

K3V

It's funny seeing a lot of this stuff for sale... I remember how most of this stuff was easily available back in the day, and now it's all but totally disappeared.

I had a HUGE canvas / vinyl Atari Jaguar banner that spanned like 8 feet wide... don't remember what I did with it... I think I probably sold it. Would have been cool to put in my garage. :/

It's funny seeing a lot of this stuff for sale... I remember how most of this stuff was easily available back in the day, and now it's all but totally disappeared.

I had a HUGE canvas / vinyl Atari Jaguar banner that spanned like 8 feet wide... don't remember what I did with it... I think I probably sold it. Would have been cool to put in my garage. :/

I've got one of those in the closet too. Hanging on to that one for now though :)

That's crazy awesome. I'm interested. Jeeze, I wonder how many, if any, copies of that are floating around. I didn't know there was even the thought of 'Gold' in '98. Makes you wonder how long it was planned and how many betas it actually took to get to release. Wow

The release date is actually the same as the first run of Battlesphere (the non-gold boxed copy). 7/4/98. I'm 99% sure you can network with the other, officially-released BS games but it's been so long since I had 2 hooked up that I can't say definitively.

If anyone's really interested shoot me a PM and we can discuss. I can hook up a second Jag and test network compatibility if there's serious interest.

I have no idea what you're talking about! (Ignore the edit copy above)

LOL^

That Voice Modem is incredible. Been debating on taking the bullet here. The philosophy is, one down-one to go. Jeeze, those things show up so irregularly now. May have to wait a few years to get a 2nd one for that test. Still though, it'd be one down..

Like so many others, I'm watching the countdownwub.gif

• Like 1

What do they usually go for?

Is Hot Dog for the Lynx any good?

It's a pretty fun platformer, here's some videos:

What do they usually go for?

There were two up recently that went in the $250 range I believe

• Like 1

The voice modem went for less than i expected ($355)... almost tempted me to bid even though I don't really want one. I guess there's not much use for just one other than the intrigue of what it is.

i remember hearing that there were quite a few of them liquidated by B&C back when they were initially discovered, at least enough to make you wonder what happened to them and if the people who owned them still have them out or just pitched them at some point.