IGNORED

WTB: Sears' Math Gran Prix (Boxed)

schuwalker

• 9 months later...

Unfortunately still looking.... :(

As alluded to in this thread here your search is over if you can pony up the high price. There is currently a Sears Math Gran Prix with box on eBay. Schoolgirl will run the price up but if you want it bad enough it can be all yours. Good luck!

Oh, and the scary thing in this case is that his normal bidding strategy is to bid very early and then wait until the very end to bid again. These multiple bids he is making lead me to believe that he is very serious about this auction. The seller will benefit big time but this could be an enormous overpay. Gonna grab a beer and watch the end of this one.

With all the hype for this game I almost want to outbid SG but I can't see paying this much for a beat up box variant myself. I have a philosophy about this type of stuff. If you allow a reseller to pay more than you, then you only have yourself to blame. I last year sold a Sealed nes spy hunter and it is a more uncommon sealed game. Well RareBucky purchased it from me.

He is the SG on the sealed Nintendo scene. I shipped it to him as everyone else had the same chance to buy it and he bid the most. I did not follow his auctions to see if his $250 purchase got relisted as a VGA graded $750 item... I really didn't care. If someone would rather buy from him for 3 times the value then so be it.

Same here if you let SG win it don't complain about it lol. On the other hand DON'T buy it from him when he relist it for much more. He has to have a top bid in place, snipe at the end so he can't keep raising his bid. Let him think $300 or whatever he has is a good bid, so he doesn't up it.

Well I bought this item for a buy it now of $100 only to later have the seller reneg on the deal. :(

I saw the initial listing then removed for the $100 bin and figured that might have happened. I knew the seller was screwing himself by doing it. I didn't say anything to him though.

Didn't figure School Girl would have an interest since he didn't even realize the rarity till told. Wonder if he's the one that prompted you losing this?

Edited by Atari_Bill