IGNORED

Armor Battle

Intellfan

I was wondering if anyone has seen this sticker before?

Encase you cant read pic it says. Please Note Real Tanks are heavy and sluggish.

This cartridge has been a scientifically designed to simulate their actions .

LEARN TO USE YOUR CONTROLS YOU MORAN

i MIGHT OF ADDED THAT LAST BIT LOL

post-28364-0-89454600-1408481798_thumb.jpg

Funny. Is this a complete copy w/ manual, etc.? Just wondering if it's old or 'average'?

Yes this complete not in the best shape . I think it is earlier it mentions the keyboard component I just thought it was funny . I had never seen it before and was wondering if anyone else had .

There are 'slow' and 'fast' versions of Armor Battle. I wonder if this sticker was intended for the older release still on store shelves? Though I believe it would have been applied before shrink wrap. It does seem a bit snaky, doesn't it?

I sure thought it was a little gruff LOL . I played a little Armor battle yesterday just to test a cart. I thought it was faster then i remember. I did not know that there were two versions

I sure thought it was a little gruff LOL . I played a little Armor battle yesterday just to test a cart. I thought it was faster then i remember. I did not know that there were two versions

In the later versions, your tanks turn pretty fast. Can't remember if anything else, like driving speed, changed. I know getting bogged down in the water is soooo sloooooow.

This was the second game my parents bought for us in late 79 (80?), we didn't mind that the tanks turned slowly. IIRC there was something in the manual about not expecting a tank to turn like a football quarterback or something like that... That sticker sounds like something you might see on a rental box....