IGNORED

Boulder Dash(R) Souvenirs Available

SoulBuster

Limited Number of Boulder Dash® Souvenir boxes available!

Unfortunately, during shipping of the Boulder Dash® boxes to California, the corner of the inside cover got damaged. This was missed during the initial inspection of the shipment. The damage isn't that severe and only limited to the inside of the front cover. However, we can't ship product in such a box. Rather than throw these expensive boxes away and take a loss on them, we've decided to make them available to collectors to help recover some of the loss.

There will only be 41 of these ever. They will not contain a game cartridge, manual or overlays. It is an empty box with a small internal flaw, but they all will look good on a shelf.

These will be shrink wrapped with a laser printed serial number, not a holographic number like the official release.

Keep in mind that Boulder Dash® will never be released as a cart only and probably never as a ROM image.

No reservations for serial numbers are being taken. First come, first served. Order as many as you like.

Send me a pm, post a message here or email me at intellivision@comcast.net to show your interest and I will reply with payment instructions. Payment will be required immediately and your copy will be shipped the next day.

$14 US dollars including PayPal fees and shipping to the US.

$19 US dollars including PayPal fees and shipping to Canada.

$24 US dollars including PayPal fees and shipping to the rest of the world.

post-34424-0-41266100-1408842452_thumb.jpgpost-34424-0-54430900-1408842453_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoulBuster

The whole reason I am not taking numbered reservations: If only 6 sell, they will be numbered 1 to 6, not 1 to 5 and 8. No numbers will be skipped. But if you want number 8 we have to reach it first then I will send you payment info.

I'm willing to wait. Sorry, not trying to be trouble. Damned crazy collectors ;-)

Will the text be centered on the circle stickers? Yeah, I know, small thing to mention. Just wondering........

Thanks. The boxes look nice. Never thought I would like a pink box......well, except for my wife's........

the first few printed out that way so probably not centered. The stickers will be slightly flawed like the box.

Wait... does this mean that we are not getting a CIB version of Boulder Dash later? Was the entire game cancelled?

What this means is that the souvenir boxes will not be sold.

The CIB game will be sold, as William stated, when First Star Software gives the final seal of approval.

Limited Number of Boulder Dash® Souvenir boxes available!

Unfortunately, during shipping of the Boulder Dash® boxes to California, the corner of the inside cover got damaged. This was missed during the initial inspection of the shipment. The damage isn't that severe and only limited to the inside of the front cover. However, we can't ship product in such a box. Rather than throw these expensive boxes away and take a loss on them, we've decided to make them available to collectors to help recover some of the loss.

There will only be 41 of these ever. They will not contain a game cartridge, manual or overlays. It is an empty box with a small internal flaw, but they all will look good on a shelf.

These will be shrink wrapped with a laser printed serial number, not a holographic number like the official release.

Keep in mind that Boulder Dash® will never be released as a cart only and probably never as a ROM image.

No reservations for serial numbers are being taken. First come, first served. Order as many as you like.

Send me a pm, post a message here or email me at intellivision@comcast.net to show your interest and I will reply with payment instructions. Payment will be required immediately and your copy will be shipped the next day.

$14 US dollars including PayPal fees and shipping to the US.

$19 US dollars including PayPal fees and shipping to Canada.

$24 US dollars including PayPal fees and shipping to the rest of the world.

20140823_180314_Richtone(HDR).jpg 20140823_180322_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Is this confirmation that you will be handling initial Boulder Dash sales since you are already receiving BD materials?

Pre order thread here? No limits per copies ordered?

Thanks to you and Willy, this game looks great so far.

Edited by revolutionika