IGNORED

Sears Backgammon and INTV Roulette

Fushek

Got a couple of rarities for trade/sale ... A Sears Backgammon and an INTV Roulette. I'll take offers on these here rather than going to eBay ... if you can help me with a trade instead of cash, I'm willing to offer cash in addition to my needs list if anyone is able to help with the big ones!

Needs/Wants List:
Learning Fun II – Need box/manual
Turbo – Looking for a box upgrade
Spiker – Need everything (and then I woke up)
4Tris – Need everything
Robot Rubble – Need everything (zzzzz ....)
League of Light – Need everything (keep dreaming!)

I would consider offers involving any out of print homebrew. Would also consider a boxed Voice for the Odyssey.

Here are some pics:

post-31049-0-30149800-1408931183_thumb.jpg post-31049-0-75645000-1408931200_thumb.jpg post-31049-0-27306300-1408931233_thumb.jpg post-31049-0-46917900-1408931262_thumb.jpg post-31049-0-63313700-1408931284_thumb.jpg post-31049-0-56695500-1408931301_thumb.jpg post-31049-0-09769700-1408931318_thumb.jpg

I need to turn them into games I'm still missing...like my remaining list of French Canadian titles :)

Somebody working on that list of French-Can titles for you? I don't know if you've sent me the list, I have a few extras but they're fairly common and in average shape.

Somebody working on that list of French-Can titles for you? I don't know if you've sent me the list, I have a few extras but they're fairly common and in average shape.

Until recently, I didn't have a Fr Can title to my name. Then I had two pretty decent hauls from AA members followed by a few nice eBay wins. I'm hoping (sometime this week) to put it all together on one shelf for a pic so I can see what I have and what I'm missing. If anyone has a complete list of Fr Can titles, it would be helpful. More to come.

photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

i think this is all the Mattel ones except Roulette and Bomb Squad

So around 44? Not including any of the internationals or Interphase. Oh, forgot about Parker Bros, so 49ish?

Looked through mine. Including Parker Brothers, I'm up to 34. I'll post a pic and list my missing titles in a new thread. Sorry for hijacking your thread, Fushek :)

Someone buy this man's Intellivision Inc Roulette before I do! It's rare, I tell you!

Edited by JasonlikesINTV