IGNORED

Intellivisionaries ep 12 is up!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm the 3rd listener who did the BBS thing.

Someone who knows what a BBS is. Awesome. I still like to get on them since that was kinda my thing growing up, basically meeting people over the BBSs. (Bulletin Board System or telecommunications before there were the internets.)

The video that was mentioned in the podcast was crude, but something I set up to record the second time I actually got the Intellivision to dial with a modem. I think I got some of the first time, but in truth I was so in awe it worked that I was like "Oh yeh, might want to record this".

At some point, for the ECS fan and those wanting to try to call a BBS, I might put together a better tutorial on how to get "There and Back Again". I don't know why Intellivision and telecommunications brings out the Tolkien in me. :P

Thanks, that was my plan... even though it turned out to be a lot more editing work than I anticipated.

At the same time, I didn't want to take away from the true content of the episode. I tried to keep it occasional (perhaps more than Rick would have wanted though).

There were a few sections where he was actually there, so it wasn't all 'Virtual Will'. I don't intend to make this a regular feature, but Will only had a small amount of time to be with us, due to his work schedule, but I didn't want to have an entire episode without him.

Virtual Will eh? :) Well, glad it was only a work conflict not anything else. He was missed in this episode for sure.

• Like 1