IGNORED

Analog Computing Pocket Reference Card

Madi

Does any one have a PDF or MS WORD copy of the Analog Computing Pocket Reference Card?

There are two reference cards based on the Analog card on the web, but not quite the same.

Thank you

Madi

I searched for it. I don't know what you mean by (...two reference cards....) The 'ANALOG Pocket Reference Card' is 8 two sided pages. the pages are about 8"x3.5", 16 pages in all.

Somebody may have it. I got my information from an advertisement in #57 ANALOG, page 5.1987.

Edited by russg

I searched for it. I don't know what you mean by (...two reference cards....) The 'ANALOG Pocket Reference Card' is 8 two sided pages. the pages are about 8"x3.5", 16 pages in all.

Somebody may have it. I got my information from an advertisement in #57 ANALOG, page 5.1987.

@ russg

There are two available Reference cards on the Web that were based on "The 'ANALOG Pocket Reference Card":

The first one is Atari 8-Bit Reference Card , created by Rob Fung.

​The other one is the same as the above except that the ATASCII cross-reference tables were added. Here is the LINK

@ Allan

Thank very much. I really searched the web for the ANALOG reference card without any success. It seems that no one ever thought to scan it and post it on the net.